Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012
I've finished Jak 1 and 2 as well on the collection but I just like 3 better. and yea lol I tend to pop up when you least expect it.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6864 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I've finished Jak 1 and 2 as well on the collection but I just like 3 better. and yea lol I tend to pop up when you least expect it.

You just got the HD Collection? Are you sure you beat the HD Collection and not the regular PS2 games?

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I've never owned a PS2 so yes I finished the collection, I didn't just get it I actually had it for a few months it was the second game I got for my PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6864 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I've never owned a PS2 so yes I finished the collection, I didn't just get it I actually had it for a few months it was the second game I got for my PS3.

Oh?... alright. So do you like Jak his character and all that?

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I like Jak as a character but personally the gameplay is what matters the most and I love the way Jak plays in his games, that's why I love Jak 3 so much, I have a better time playing Jak 3 than 1 and 2, that's not to say they're bad games, they're both great, I love the Banjo Kazooie vibes I get from Jak 1 and Jak 2 was just really fun but Jak 3 is where it's at gameplay wise for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I never played a Jak and Daxter game. Yet I have a better time against CPUs as Jak than versus beta players as Radec somehow. And I played Killzone 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I wouldn't say people really hate you. I know I don't. Hell, the fact that you're such a big fan of Jak is impressive to me. I really only draw issue with the fact that you tend to go after anybody with an opinion that doesn't love Jak. Otherwise, you're legitimately one of the more contributing forumers here, at least in my eyes.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6864 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I like Jak as a character but personally the gameplay is what matters the most and I love the way Jak plays in his games, that's why I love Jak 3 so much, I have a better time playing Jak 3 than 1 and 2, that's not to say they're bad games, they're both great, I love the Banjo Kazooie vibes I get from Jak 1 and Jak 2 was just really fun but Jak 3 is where it's at gameplay wise for me.

Yeah I love the way Jak plays to. If you noticed doesnt Jak gameplay look good on All Stars? It looks so accurate, polished and fitting. Look perfect to me.

Jak 3 is my favorite as well. Good to hear someone likes Jak 3 though. Theres just to much love for the first game and to much hate for the sequels.

"Jak, you are the greatest of heores"  -???  

"You boys do have what it takes to be heroes" -???

"You saved the city and more my boy" -???

Instead of matching those with the character that said it can you match those up with the games they came from? :smileyhappy:

(bonus) for character to :smileyhappy:

Sorry for typo's to guys. I want everyone to realize im not a kid, its just I type so fast and it causes a lot of typo's.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6864 posts

Nov 17, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I wouldn't say people really hate you. I know I don't. Hell, the fact that you're such a big fan of Jak is impressive to me. I really only draw issue with the fact that you tend to go after anybody with an opinion that doesn't love Jak. Otherwise, you're legitimately one of the more contributing forumers here, at least in my eyes.

See thats not it at all. I go after people who say false things about the series and simply says something bad about it just to either make me mad, because there a Ratchet fan or just doesnt like him to like him.

The other thing is I try to make or tell people that their opinions aren't that well develped. I go into detail about the games so they can understand and have a different perspective. This mostly happens with Jak II.

Like someone would say Jak is EMO in Jak II and ill just back that up and say no he isnt into detail..

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Well I'm neutral on the whole "Team Apeman or team Bluediamond" thing but I would personally love to play with a fellow all-stars fan.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (54 Views)
0 Likes