Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen).


I could use the term "annoying" than "hate", no offense though. But it's cool that you like Jak, more so it's hard to understand your posts of replies when it comes to well, on how you react upon what others say about Jak & Daxter.

 

While I'm not a Jak & Daxter fan, at least Jak X: Combat Racing (I knew the series as my bro played Jak 1 in the past) was a Jak game that got me interested because of a demo I played of it which is different than the series itself & never played a demo of the series (will get the HD Collection in the future).

 

I am looking forward to playing as Jak & Daxter however, but not as much than Sir Daniel, Nathan Drake, and Cole MacGrath.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 21 of 54 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Hey I'm looking forward to playing as Jak and while I can't call myself a fan of the series I will say that Jak 3 is one of my favorite games this generation (Well technically last gen but I've only played it through the Jak collection so eh.)


Even though you missed out on the whole epic series. At least you played one game. Although in this situation its bad that you didnt play the other games because of the story and Jaks character.

 

I can always fill you in though on Jaks character. Im pretty sure you have alot of questions since you only played Jak 3 lol.

 

But yeah im glad your looking forward to playing as Jak though.

 

(EDIT) Wow I didnt realize this was y ou I was replying to One Guy.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 54 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4134 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012
i played him at game spot the other day, and i loved him. i think he'll be one of my mains
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 23 of 54 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:
i played him at game spot the other day, and i loved him. i think he'll be one of my mains

Good to hear. Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 54 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

"(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen)"

 

 

I want to say I do not hate you. Nor do i hate jak and daxter. I just hate being called a liar for saying I thought Jak and Daxter was bland. I can see why people would like the Jak and Daxter franchise, it just wasnt for me. I do not know why, as it looks like it would be my type of game, but I could not get into it.

 

 

The reason why people get into fights with you is because you say they are wrong when they say they dont like the game. All you need to do is tone down the Jak Fan and be able to keep from responding to every single person who says they did not like the game, and people wouldnt get into fights with you. You can still be the biggest Jak and Daxter fan without having to defend it everytime someone says they dont like it.

Message 25 of 54 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/21/2012
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:

"(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen)"

 

 

I want to say I do not hate you. Nor do i hate jak and daxter. I just hate being called a liar for saying I thought Jak and Daxter was bland. I can see why people would like the Jak and Daxter franchise, it just wasnt for me. I do not know why, as it looks like it would be my type of game, but I could not get into it.

 

 

The reason why people get into fights with you is because you say they are wrong when they say they dont like the game. All you need to do is tone down the Jak Fan and be able to keep from responding to every single person who says they did not like the game, and people wouldnt get into fights with you. You can still be the biggest Jak and Daxter fan without having to defend it everytime someone says they dont like it.


pretty good speech, hope you do not get attacked for it (I like Jak BTW)

Message 26 of 54 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:

"(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen)"

 

 

I want to say I do not hate you. Nor do i hate jak and daxter. I just hate being called a liar for saying I thought Jak and Daxter was bland. I can see why people would like the Jak and Daxter franchise, it just wasnt for me. I do not know why, as it looks like it would be my type of game, but I could not get into it.

 

 

The reason why people get into fights with you is because you say they are wrong when they say they dont like the game. All you need to do is tone down the Jak Fan and be able to keep from responding to every single person who says they did not like the game, and people wouldnt get into fights with you. You can still be the biggest Jak and Daxter fan without having to defend it everytime someone says they dont like it.


DUDE! Drop it and leave me alone. So annoying man. You dont know me and you exaggarate so leave me ALONE!!!!!!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 54 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

yes Jak FTW, ive played all his games, obviously i will play some characters that have interesting gameplay or that theyre games are cool ( infamous, bioshock, uncharted ), but my main will be specially Jak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 28 of 54 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:

yes Jak FTW, ive played all his games, obviously i will play some characters that have interesting gameplay or that theyre games are cool ( infamous, bioshock, uncharted ), but my main will be specially Jak.


Alright cool! I will also use those other characters you mentioned except for Big Daddy, but Jak will be my main.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 54 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 16, 2012

So shall I form the teams on this thread guys?

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 30 of 54 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes