Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im just a fan looking for some Jak fan players for All Stars.

 

(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen).

 

So if theirs any Jak fans looking forward to playing as Jak then thats cool.


BlueDiamond i am adding u on psn i can see us doing well in 2v2 and we have had quite a few conversations on the forums. do you have a mic sir?

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 54 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Online
6515 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im just a fan looking for some Jak fan players for All Stars.

 

(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen).

 

So if theirs any Jak fans looking forward to playing as Jak then thats cool.


BlueDiamond i am adding u on psn i can see us doing well in 2v2 and we have had quite a few conversations on the forums. do you have a mic sir?


Yes I have a mic sir lol.

 photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 54 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im just a fan looking for some Jak fan players for All Stars.

 

(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen).

 

So if theirs any Jak fans looking forward to playing as Jak then thats cool.


BlueDiamond i am adding u on psn i can see us doing well in 2v2 and we have had quite a few conversations on the forums. do you have a mic sir?


Yes I have a mic sir lol.


good kinda difficult to do team tactics without them look forward to playing with you in a few short days 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 54 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012
well i may run through the story modes first
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 54 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Online
6515 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Im just a fan looking for some Jak fan players for All Stars.

 

(Im not going to go into detail about why people hate me because I tried defending why Im not the main issue but people dont listen).

 

So if theirs any Jak fans looking forward to playing as Jak then thats cool.


BlueDiamond i am adding u on psn i can see us doing well in 2v2 and we have had quite a few conversations on the forums. do you have a mic sir?


Yes I have a mic sir lol.


good kinda difficult to do team tactics without them look forward to playing with you in a few short days 


Yeah agreed. I already got stragies planned for us Jak players lol :smileyhappy:

(seriously). 

 photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 54 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012
go ahead and add me at your earloest convience then i wil accept p.s i will mix it up with characters at times lol
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 54 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Online
6515 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
well i may run through the story modes first

Yeah thats what im doing. I want to unlock all Jaks costumes and taunts, outros, intros etc before I go online. Im pretty sure I can do all that in one day.

 

I dont know if you or other Jak fans noticed but one of Jak taunts come from his first game The Precursor Legacy. Its his victory dance with Daxter after they defeated Gol and Maia. Its altered a little but its definitely from his first game.

 photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 54 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I wouldn't say people really hate you. I know I don't. Hell, the fact that you're such a big fan of Jak is impressive to me. I really only draw issue with the fact that you tend to go after anybody with an opinion that doesn't love Jak. Otherwise, you're legitimately one of the more contributing forumers here, at least in my eyes.

See thats not it at all. I go after people who say false things about the series and simply says something bad about it just to either make me mad, because there a Ratchet fan or just doesnt like him to like him.

 

The other thing is I try to make or tell people that their opinions aren't that well develped. I go into detail about the games so they can understand and have a different perspective. This mostly happens with Jak II.

 

Like someone would say Jak is EMO in Jak II and ill just back that up and say no he isnt into detail..


I'm pretty sure that's not true.

When I did a regular post, you instead just posted a "Facepalm" picture on my reply when I never wrote anything to you on that thread.

It was then that your "Facepalm" picture got me to reply & you go on with your posts once again.

 

It's not always about "Jak & Daxter" even though 95% it is.

But I remember in another thread, just because someone disliked Jak & Daxter, that means you should respect on what the user wrote. If someone disliked my favorite character, I'd respect it. If disliked with bad reasons, I can just laugh.

 

Also, you know that you aren't "A simple Jak fan" right? Cause most of the users know you because of your knowledge of Jak & Daxter.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 54 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

I'll be maining Jak. He's my favorite PS character, been playing his games since 2001. I've been trying to add anyone who wants to play All-Stars 1vs1 or 2vs2. Just add me and tell me your from the forums

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 54 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Online
6515 posts
 

Re: A simple Jak fan.

Nov 17, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I wouldn't say people really hate you. I know I don't. Hell, the fact that you're such a big fan of Jak is impressive to me. I really only draw issue with the fact that you tend to go after anybody with an opinion that doesn't love Jak. Otherwise, you're legitimately one of the more contributing forumers here, at least in my eyes.

See thats not it at all. I go after people who say false things about the series and simply says something bad about it just to either make me mad, because there a Ratchet fan or just doesnt like him to like him.

 

The other thing is I try to make or tell people that their opinions aren't that well develped. I go into detail about the games so they can understand and have a different perspective. This mostly happens with Jak II.

 

Like someone would say Jak is EMO in Jak II and ill just back that up and say no he isnt into detail..


I'm pretty sure that's not true.

When I did a regular post, you instead just posted a "Facepalm" picture on my reply when I never wrote anything to you on that thread.

It was then that your "Facepalm" picture got me to reply & you go on with your posts once again.

 

It's not always about "Jak & Daxter" even though 95% it is.

But I remember in another thread, just because someone disliked Jak & Daxter, that means you should respect on what the user wrote. If someone disliked my favorite character, I'd respect it. If disliked with bad reasons, I can just laugh.

 

Also, you know that you aren't "A simple Jak fan" right? Cause most of the users know you because of your knowledge of Jak & Daxter.


I dont know what youve been looking at but your wrong on quite a few things. About the Jak and Daxter thing and about a facepalm picture.

 

I dont even have a facepalm picture.

 

Why you lying man :/

 photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 54 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes