Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: A reminder to you all this game is called PlayStation All Stars so no Final Fantasy and Snake

Sep 5, 2012

I believe first party or 3rd party exclusive characters should be priortised over other 3rd party characters. Otherwise the game would not be living up to its name "PLAYSTATION all stars battle royale".

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: A reminder to you all this game is called PlayStation All Stars so no Final Fantasy and Snake

Sep 5, 2012

Shadowrave25 wrote:

I believe first party or 3rd party exclusive characters should be priortised over other 3rd party characters. Otherwise the game would not be living up to its name "PLAYSTATION all stars battle royale".

Hence the discription of the game, "to celebrate Playstations history."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2880 posts

Sep 5, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

You're an idiot.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Are you crazy????? Snake and cloud arent a big part of PS history????????  Wow someone needs to recheck where they are getting all their info.  FF7 is one of the biggest FF games in history and it was PS exclusive when it released.  And MGS is renown highly many people know of it and it started on PlayStation.  Those two are allstars.  None of the characters in GTA are more of an allstar then those two...

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 5, 2012

While I get what you are saying, I have to disagree

Snake made his debut of the solid series on playstation, and that game is still playstation exclusive, as well as MGS4....so technically he still kind of is a 3rd party exclusive character. and with all his games that came out first on playstation, he is an allstar. The same goes for cloud, first debut on playstation, still practically an exclusive, unless you count the pc version(who does?). and to top it off, these characters have die hard fan followings, way more than the characters you listed instead

I will level with you though, i would be very happy to see a resistance rep. but stating that cloud or snake make this not playstation allstars is just ignorant....that or you just want to make people mad

Fission Mailed
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (59 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 5, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

While I get what you are saying, I have to disagree

Snake made his debut of the solid series on playstation, and that game is still playstation exclusive, as well as MGS4....so technically he still kind of is a 3rd party exclusive character. and with all his games that came out first on playstation, he is an allstar. The same goes for cloud, first debut on playstation, still practically an exclusive, unless you count the pc version(who does?). and to top it off, these characters have die hard fan followings, way more than the characters you listed instead

I will level with you though, i would be very happy to see a resistance rep. but stating that cloud or snake make this not playstation allstars is just ignorant....that or you just want to make people mad

Kudos you got it right!!!

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Please bite off your genitals and choke on them.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Sep 5, 2012

But yeah, this game is "Playstation" All-stars, not Sony All-stars, so it doesn't matter if they are third or first party at all. If they were on a Playstation console, are generally popular characters, and are INTERESTING characters, I don't think it matters what company made them or if they can also be found on another console.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (40 Views)
0 Likes