Sep 04 2012
By: Dr-Maikel Lombax Warrior 158 posts

A reminder to you all this game is called PlayStation All Stars so no Final Fantasy and Snake

47 replies 369 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

Please stop about Cloud, Snake or Sora..

This game is being called PlayStation All Stars for a reason. Its about PLAYSTATION charackters.

With Raiden and Big Daddy being an Exception. like Smash hade Sonic and Snake.. Two Exception (or 3 if you count Heihachi)
is enough.   Sora. Snake and Final Fantasy have all been on a different platform.. Snake was even in Super Smash. 

(Also  don't come up with Crash and Spyro they used to be PlayStation Mascots for that they should be in.) 

Also there are still a view games that were PLAYSTATION exclusive that dont have a ref yet :

Heavy Rain

Modnations Racers
ICO

Resistance
Gran Turismo

Or games that used to be Playstation Exclusive for a long time:

Grand Theft Auto

Woudnt it be weird if PLAYSTATION All stars have characters like Sora and Snake over

Heavy Rain, Ico , Resistance ModNations etc  characters? Wouldn't that  be like saying the criticism  were right about  Sony not having enough interesting characters of there own? Why do u guys are all so about Cloud etc well there are still a view playstation exclusive games with no refs revealed yet ?  ICO Heavy Rain and Restiance are great games for god sake!

Message 1 of 48 (369 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: A reminder to you all this game is called PlayStation All Stars so no Final Fantasy and Snake

Sep 4, 2012
They should just make a game with Snake and Cloud, it'll be better then the " Allstars " roster sofar.
Message 2 of 48 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Re: A reminder to you all this game is called PlayStation All Stars so no Final Fantasy and Snake

Sep 4, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
They should just make a game with Snake and Cloud, it'll be better then the " Allstars " roster sofar.

Go away plz

Message 3 of 48 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 4, 2012

You're an idiot.

Message 4 of 48 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Bioshock, Dante, etc. would like to have a word with you then.

Also KH started out on playstation. PS is the console that gives birth to the best series in the gaming industry. They have allstars.

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 5 of 48 (338 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I've seen some of your other post, seems as if you do nothing but troll on here. It's people like you that drove 333 Harley Vinyl and Countmario away. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 6 of 48 (327 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 4, 2012
What and your on the all stars forum saying how a new cloud and snake game would make more money get out of these forums then and dr.maikel i agree with you on how i want
Wander
Chimera
Kat
Ethan mars
Before other characters but i guess we will see and i honestly think we have raiden who is awesome dont want to see snake never played ff so id rather he not replace a first party character.
Message 7 of 48 (323 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I forgot about Dante true that.

But still u guys all want Cloud more will real Playstation Exclusives are left in the cold?

Message 8 of 48 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Cloud is better, plus he's ten times cooler than almost all the franchises, rather have someone cool than some crappy mod nation racer...
Message 9 of 48 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Dr-Maikel wrote:

I forgot about Dante true that.

But still u guys all want Cloud more will real Playstation Exclusives are left in the cold?

Cloud is a real Playstation exclusive.

Message 10 of 48 (302 Views)
0 Likes