I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Yes I read it.

Are you going to buy it?

well you clearly didnt read, and no im not buying this game, its a joke and a waste of money to buy this game. My money is going towards somthing else.

So...why are you still here?

to see the rest of the announcements and to see how badly superbot will f up even more, or if they can redeem them selves. If you are buying the game, why are YOU here?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 51 of 56 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012

IzoGray wrote:

The stupidity on this forum is incredible.

People are upset that other people are upset about the 20 characters?

You fools realize that the game's hype has been single handedly derailed by one person.

On top of that, we were essentially PROMISED more than 20 characters.

Everyone who says 20 characters are good enough and everyone is ungrateful has no clue how business works. I'm surprised you know how forums work. 

This game is called PS All-stars Battle Royale. They skipped out on the entire RPG genre...They only have TWO FEMALES in the whole roster. One is a fat nobody that hardly anyone has played when it comes to greater PS games. The other is a nobody that hardly anyone has played because it was out so early on the PS3 life cycle.

So yeah, lets forget about Kat who is a mascot of the Vita. Let's forget about Lara Croft who was a PS1 mascot. Let's not use Lightning who just may be the strongest female FF character to date.

Hell, while we're at it, let's just forget about owning this game. 

20 characters is a measley amount of characters to put in  BRAWLER. This game will get old fast. 

Also, let's just stop calling SuperBot amazing because they're making a game "JUST FOR THE FANS."

Let me explain something to you fools, SuperBot is getting PAID by Sony to make the game. They are not working from their own pockets, sweating and bleeding, to bring you this game. So stop sucking their rods.

And a message to you, SuperBot

If you're making this game for fans, talk to us. Put Kat on the **bleep** roster. Put an RPG character on the roster.

For **bleep** Sake you have TWO COLES ON THERE AND BIG DADDY. MY **bleep** 

agree 99% because we were not promised 20 plus cahracters, there is no link, no site, NOTHING that says that is true, i keep saying post that link, and NO ONE DOES

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 52 of 56 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Yes I read it.

Are you going to buy it?

well you clearly didnt read, and no im not buying this game, its a joke and a waste of money to buy this game. My money is going towards somthing else.

So...why are you still here?

to see the rest of the announcements and to see how badly superbot f-ed up, or if they can redeem them selves. If you are buying the game, why are YOU here?

Because I like being here, I'm excited for the game, and I like to learn a lot of new information about it. I'm a fighting game fan, see, and I enjoy to see what people do with stuff. I like how Marvel vs Capcom 3 gave us Phoenix Wright and his playstyle was so unique that it was 'amazing'.

Same with Fat Princess. She looks like she won't be able to do much, but...she looks interesting as a fighting game character. Its nice to see Nariko back from the depths as well.

Message 53 of 56 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Sep 29, 2012

They constantly said we would have character reveals all the way up until launch. They also said they were aiming for a little under 30 characters.

If you want a link to prove me wrong then search for it. I've been following this news since it was called Title Fight and I don't have to search through every article

Message 54 of 56 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Nintendo probably did it best with SmashBrosDojo.com prior to Brawl's launch. They posted something every week day for maybe a good 50 days, whether it was anouncing Mario (obvious) or a music track. They didn't wait 4 weeks at a time between conferences to keep fans up to date on content

Message 55 of 56 (32 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 29, 2012

FOR THE LAST TIME.

This is supposed to be a celebration of the history of the playstation, and it ain't that if it's missing crucial characters. 20 characters ISN'T a bad amount, it's just that a lot of those characters shouldn't be in the game, or should really have bigger characters in their place.

This game's got the gameplay down already, it just needs those special characters to be complete. We're not being ungrateful, Superbot have put expectations into our heads about the game that they've yet to fulfill. Plus, if it is the case that this game is just one big advertisement / billboard for upcoming games, I think we'd have EVERY right to be outraged.

Message 56 of 56 (29 Views)
0 Likes