Wastelander
809 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012
Tobad the only ones who think this game will be good is this website and half of you don't even think so.

Nintendo is laughing right now on how this game will sell.
Message 31 of 56 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Tobad the only ones who think this game will be good is this website and half of you don't even think so.

^The facepalm I did right now went straight through my face, and INTO A WALL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 56 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 29, 2012

@ CutiePatutiee

Shut the Front Door (You know what I wanted to say)

Message 33 of 56 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I'm right anyway.
Message 34 of 56 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Wow,you sure do love this game.I mean,your always around these parts of the forum,right?....Right?!

Message 35 of 56 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I had hope for this game.

Turned out to be crap with this actually being the start out roster.

DLC won't be to great either with a roster like this. Hopefully this isn't true and we get around 26 characters, Crash, Cloud and such being included, then I'll be satisfied.

Message 36 of 56 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I had hope for this game.

Turned out to be crap with this actually being the start out roster.

DLC won't be to great either with a roster like this. Hopefully this isn't true and we get around 26 characters, Crash, Cloud and such being included, then I'll be satisfied.

In that case, put a sock in it until we get an actual confirmation before you start wailing about like a spoiled child.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 56 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 29, 2012

To lazy to look, I hope someone's shut down the Op though. I mean, I can clearly see a flaw with his point of view. Ah, but just don't care anymore. Silly forum.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 38 of 56 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I don't think Nintendo or Sony are actually competing for 'best first party fighter'. I think they just think its an awesome idea and decided to do it.

Then again, you must be psychic! Tell me, does Super Smash Bros Fourth Encounter have Waluigi's golf club as a playable character?

Message 39 of 56 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Sep 29, 2012
whoever said toro and the tekken dude and the othet character are more important to PS then crash spyro cloud and sora you must be high. Will you pass me some of what you're smoking on so I can actually fathom what you're saying lol but seriously... come on dude. An to the others who are like **bleep** this game, just don't buy it.. simple as that Smiley Tongue
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 40 of 56 (38 Views)
0 Likes