I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

its not just the amount, its the quality, it's a playstation allstar game, minus the allstars

there are only 5 (arguably 7) bad choics for the roster why do you think the entire roster is bad

there is a HELL of alot more deserving character than the ones superbot chose. The roster is pathetic as it is, if you think the roster now is a playstation allstar roster, you are wrong

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 56 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

So if the game has shiity gameplay and it has 40 characters. You will love the game? You guys don't care about anything else? Just the character amount? i mean gameplay should be over how many characters in the game. 

Here is an example of what i'm talking about.

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

$60 for 20 characters is ridiculous. That's less characters than Smash Bros. Melee which came out 11 years ago for $50.

That $60 will be better spent going towards my Wii-U pre-order, honestly.

Ever heard of Blazblue? When it first came out in 2009 it only had 12 characters. Yes 12. It was for $60. But you know why It didn't matter? Cause Blazblue is one the best fighters quailty wise in this generation. Virtua Fighter 5 had 19 and its conisdered to be the most balanced fighter ever. 

And stop comparing this game to Smash. Brawl has 35 characters and the gameplay has isses. Heck Sakurai stated that he is not focusing on character amount but balance instead. 

Superbot could easily added more characters but if they did the game would have loosed its quailty and it would be no fun. 

I agree with you 100%. I am a little disappointed in just 11 stages though. Not a deal breaker, but I think a few more would have been icing on the cake. People need to calm the **bleep** down. There will undoubtedly be DLC within the first week for at least 1 chartacter. Keep in mind, SuperBot needs to finish the game and submit it to the press to be mass produced, and who knows how long that even takes. Hell, Superbot's deadline might just be in 3 days to finish and start the mass production to have enough ready for Nov 9 (Japanese release, I believe). Stop everyone's **bleep**! K?

Message 22 of 56 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 29, 2012

why are the little b*tches still on here? if you are p*ssy that they suck because of the characters then just leave and let the ones that are still excited talk with each other without your pointless complaining 

Message 23 of 56 (110 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I think the roster is pretty good, the only ones that can be argue with are: FP, Heihachi, Dante, Evil Cole and Raiden.

The other ones are ALLSTARS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 24 of 56 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
843 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I only see three characters that I'm doubtful of: Big Daddy, New Dante, and maybe Raiden. Everyone else is a PlayStation AllStar, in my opinion.
Message 25 of 56 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 29, 2012

@Astroking

Exactly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 26 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

@ hero of winds

I never believed i would aggree with you, but you are right and to the dude who started this topic, we aren't ungrateful we are extremely dissapointed not by the character count, sure there could be only 20, but 20 amazing ones, not 16 and 4 cheap cash ins.

Message 27 of 56 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I'm betting that most of you would be fine with 4 characters if it was just Cloud, Crash, Snake, and Kratos.

You tools.

Message 28 of 56 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I only see three characters that I'm doubtful of: Big Daddy, New Dante, and maybe Raiden. Everyone else is a PlayStation AllStar, in my opinion.

Big Daddy - Not a PS All Star. I really see him as more of an Xbox All-Star

New Dante - Not an All-Star. Regular Dante is one hell of a PS rep, but not so much with the new version

Raiden - Definitely a PS All-Star. Raiden made his name on the PS2 with the huge controversy of removing Solid Snake as your character and replacing it as him. He was also totally Bad @$S in MGS4, and the New Metal Gear Rising will be a PS3 exclusive here in America.

Message 29 of 56 (72 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 29, 2012
@ MarrowOchi
I'm sorry for asking for playstation stars over cheap propaganda for 2013 multi platform titles, in a game called Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.
Message 30 of 56 (67 Views)
0 Likes