Wastelander
640 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012

darn this troll doesnt know anything about Playstation history!! Smiley Very Happy

Darn Troll Arch strikes again!!!! Smiley Very Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 11 of 56 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012
plus the gameplays amazing so people need to get over it. im sure the sequel to this will be even better with even more awesome characters!
Message 12 of 56 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DSC24AARP wrote:
Half of the roster has almost nothing to do with Playstation, and are completely stupid. Question: how many people would hate this game and be mad with the 20 if Crash ,Lara, Cloud, Sora, and Spyro were in instead of Dumb Idiots Toro, Princess, Heinchai, Evil Cole, Big Idiot? Nobody, not likely anyways. Think about it.

Please explain to me how Toro has nothing to do with Playstation.

Message 13 of 56 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Its like this, belongs to All-Stars: Nariko,Kratos, FP(we need an PSN representative, right?),Parrapa,Sweet tooth, Sly, Jak, Ratchet, Raiden (all his PS2 exclusive games), Heihachi ( the first 6 tekkens were PS exclusives), Coronel Radec, Sir Daniel, Evil Cole/Cole, Drake, Sackboy,Toro Inoue( Is an all star in Japan ), Spike.

True 3 party characters: Big Daddy, Dante.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 14 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 29, 2012

It just shows how people who are complaining know nothing about Playstation history. Toro, Heihachi and Raiden are more All Star then half the people you keep trying to put in the game. The only characters in the game that can be argued not to have to do anything with the Playstation is Big Daddy and Dante and even he is argueable seeing that it is supposed to still be Dante.

Message 15 of 56 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Sep 29, 2012
"Half of the roster has almost nothing to do with Playstation, and are completely stupid. Question: how many people would hate this game and be mad with the 20 if Crash ,Lara, Cloud, Sora, and Spyro were in instead of Dumb Idiots Toro, Princess, Heinchai, Evil Cole, Big Idiot? Nobody, not likely anyways. Think about it."

Half of the roster is stupid? You listed 5. Three of which are PS Exclusive. One IS THE FREAKING MASCOT OF SONY IN JAPAN! Another is one of the biggest games on the PSN. Another is a different version of one of the PS3's best franchises (And not a clone). BioShock has a PS Exclusive game coming out later.

Crash, and Spyro are both highly requested, yes, but imagine how difficult they must be to acquire. Either you're a troll or pretty stupid.
Message 16 of 56 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I would just like to say that if anyone is like myself, they do not 'just' want more characters. Yes we do want more characters but what we really want are more iconic or true all-stars instead we have 3rd party characters like Big Daddy which were Xbox timed exclusives, Evil Cole which while not a clone of Good Cole is still a bit of a waste, and finally Raiden (Who I love to death but come on! Snake is infinitely more of a classic all-star in the MGS franchise). So yes I want more characters simply for the fact that Crash, Spyro, Snake and Cloud deserved to be among the first characters revealed, not pushed into a surplus bin which we are called greedy for wanting.

I usually just view forums but I am getting really sick of people bashing on people for simply hoping for more. Some people label it as entitlement but I think we should always desire more and better from this industry for 2 reasons.

1) If we don't, certain compaines in this industry will milk this complacency for all its worth

2) We are spending our own good money on these products so yes we are 'entitled' to our own expectations.

Message 17 of 56 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

smash is a good game and i only play 4 characters regularly..... i dont see how anyone can take half the cast in that game seriously at all.... and o ya i like raiden in a fighting game more than snake... altho snakes my main in brawl... 

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 18 of 56 (122 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

its not just the amount, its the quality, it's a playstation allstar game, minus the allstars

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 19 of 56 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

its not just the amount, its the quality, it's a playstation allstar game, minus the allstars

there are only 5 (arguably 7) bad choics for the roster why do you think the entire roster is bad

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 20 of 56 (100 Views)
0 Likes