Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: Blood-Knight7 Lombax Warrior 119 posts

A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

55 replies 529 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

So if the game has shiity gameplay and it has 40 characters. You will love the game? You guys don't care about anything else? Just the character amount? i mean gameplay should be over how many characters in the game. 

Here is an example of what i'm talking about.

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

$60 for 20 characters is ridiculous. That's less characters than Smash Bros. Melee which came out 11 years ago for $50.

That $60 will be better spent going towards my Wii-U pre-order, honestly.

Ever heard of Blazblue? When it first came out in 2009 it only had 12 characters. Yes 12. It was for $60. But you know why It didn't matter? Cause Blazblue is one the best fighters quailty wise in this generation. Virtua Fighter 5 had 19 and its conisdered to be the most balanced fighter ever. 

And stop comparing this game to Smash. Brawl has 35 characters and the gameplay has isses. Heck Sakurai stated that he is not focusing on character amount but balance instead. 

Superbot could easily added more characters but if they did the game would have loosed its quailty and it would be no fun. 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 56 (529 Views)
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012
Any other game besides a fighting game I would agree.. I mean yeah if the gameplay sucks obv wouldn't buy it. But besides gameplay wise the first thing that comes to my mind when hearing of a fighting game is all the characters Ill like an get to use. If I only like half a roster, what am I gonna do after I get bored of using the same characters over and over again? Not defending anyone just stating my opinion an what appeals to me ina fighting game
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 56 (504 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Re: A question to all the ungrateful idiots who only cares about character amount

Sep 29, 2012

Yeah, a lot of people like Hero-of-winds, hating Superbot A LOT, because of the amount of characters, and saying that only 3-4 poeple are all stars, People should be gratefull that SuperBot made this game

The game is fun as hell, it have more game modes than SB, no clone characters, etc...

And also other content.

But the poeple only care for characters :smileysad:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 56 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Sep 29, 2012
There's lots of stars, people can't deny that. I think some people are just taking it to heart because their fav character didn't make the cut, but then again until SB confirms it's justa rumor
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 56 (468 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:

Yeah, a lot of people like Hero-of-winds, hating Superbot A LOT, because of the amount of characters, and saying that only 3-4 poeple are all stars, People should be gratefull that SuperBot made this game

The game is fun as hell, it have more game modes than SB, no clone characters, etc...

And also other content.

But the poeple only care for characters :smileysad:

Its this new genreation of gamers. They want more and more and more but they don't settle for what they have

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 56 (461 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Half of the roster has almost nothing to do with Playstation, and are completely stupid. Question: how many people would hate this game and be mad with the 20 if Crash ,Lara, Cloud, Sora, and Spyro were in instead of Dumb Idiots Toro, Princess, Heinchai, Evil Cole, Big Idiot? Nobody, not likely anyways. Think about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 56 (439 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012
naaaaa thats no excuse Dissidia 012 has more characters then this and yet ITS FOR THE PSP!!!! lol Sony hand picked the wrong company!!!
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 56 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DSC24AARP wrote:
Half of the roster has almost nothing to do with Playstation, and are completely stupid. Question: how many people would hate this game and be mad with the 20 if Crash ,Lara, Cloud, Sora, and Spyro were in instead of Dumb Idiots Toro, Princess, Heinchai, Evil Cole, Big Idiot? Nobody, not likely anyways. Think about it.

I don't know how anyone can take you seriously.

Sora, Crash, Lara, Cloud and Spyro have nothing to with PS. They aren't even owned by Sony. You people let yourselves down by thinking those characters will be in the game

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 56 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DSC24AARP wrote:

Ummm the only characters I can think of that doesn't have a strong tie to playstation is Big Daddy and the DmC Dante. Raiden and Heiachi fit and all the other characters are exclusive to playstation so yeah they have everything to do with playstation

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 56 (403 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Sep 29, 2012
DSC24AARP those all are playstation allstars you ignorant fool :smileymad:
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 56 (399 Views)
0 Likes