4140 posts

Re: A question about DLC's for PSASBR

Mar 24, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

I understand its stupid, but with Gold, I have a better online experience along with good online games. With PS3, it lags horribly, has virtually no games to it's name, and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.

Saying ps3 lags more than xbox because you pay for your online, is a senseless argument that makes no since. The only thing that Xbox has over ps3 is no day long maintenances. Wait the ps3 has no games to it's name? I think you mean xbox buddy.

your clearly a xbox fan boy, and why are you even on these forums  

It is, but players hate lag when they play a game. I mean (not compareing X-box and PS) Would you rather pay for online and have a nearly perfect connection, or have online for free but lag in almost everything you do? Refer to my previous comment to the other fellow.

Again, refer to my previous comment.

That's the games fault and what ever severs they may have. The new GoW is nearly lagless while I have had laggy Halo matches 

Ok.

GoW has multiplayer??? Wow.

Which Halo?

It does now, and Halo 3 was the most memorable for laggy experiences. I'm just making a point that saying that the $60 you pay for Xbox gold does not go into better internet.

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 41 of 51 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Oh, just to point out - paying for the Xbox Live subscription doesn't better you're online experience. It simply allows access to online play, an example would be accessing the Xbox Live Marketplace. If you access it without you're subscription (Silver), it will be just as smooth/fast as it would be if you access it with the subscription (Gold).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 51 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

I understand its stupid, but with Gold, I have a better online experience along with good online games. With PS3, it lags horribly, has virtually no games to it's name, and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.

Saying ps3 lags more than xbox because you pay for your online, is a senseless argument that makes no since. The only thing that Xbox has over ps3 is no day long maintenances. Wait the ps3 has no games to it's name? I think you mean xbox buddy.

your clearly a xbox fan boy, and why are you even on these forums  

It is, but players hate lag when they play a game. I mean (not compareing X-box and PS) Would you rather pay for online and have a nearly perfect connection, or have online for free but lag in almost everything you do? Refer to my previous comment to the other fellow.

Again, refer to my previous comment.

That's the games fault and what ever severs they may have. The new GoW is nearly lagless while I have had laggy Halo matches 

Ok.

GoW has multiplayer??? Wow.

Which Halo?

It does now, and Halo 3 was the most memorable for laggy experiences. I'm just making a point that saying that the $60 you pay for Xbox gold does not go into better internet.

Wow and I only experienced laggy players. Ok then, X-box has more online games (Nintendo has the most overall).

Message 43 of 51 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I love how Gold membership is needed to access Netflix and other movie aps. (Sarcasm)

Message 44 of 51 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Mar 24, 2013

This is kinda funny, because the last post of page 3 was Sohail refusing to start a console war, but then at the beginning of page 5 people are talging about how Halo 3 is laggy and Xbox Live Gold Membership is stupid lol

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 45 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Heh, I guess it was inevitable.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 46 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I just want free DLC =/

Message 47 of 51 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I own Xbox 360, Wii, PC and PS3. Now what fangirls? Honestly this company loyalty kids preach is really annoying. I'm a fan of games and owe no company anything. I don't pay for Xbox live because I get online free on PS. I don't pay for plus because I prefer physical copies of games and don't want to rent games I'll never own.

Back on topic though DLC isn't on plus much simply because once the service is over you would have to pay to keep using the DLC. Plus more money is to be made without doing that. I can see the game itself been free for plus members at one point but that's about it.

The first character DLC were free for the first two week. The current DLC is free as part of a incentive to buy God of War: A. Point is they are giving you ways to get the characters for free. It's your choice if you take it or not and to be honest I think they have been more than fair with the way they are handling the DLC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 48 of 51 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

I own Xbox 360, Wii, PC and PS3. Now what fangirls? Honestly this company loyalty kids preach is really annoying. I'm a fan of games and owe no company anything. I don't pay for Xbox live because I get online free on PS. I don't pay for plus because I prefer physical copies of games and don't want to rent games I'll never own.

Back on topic though DLC isn't on plus much simply because once the service is over you would have to pay to keep using the DLC. Plus more money is to be made without doing that. I can see the game itself been free for plus members at one point but that's about it.

The first character DLC were free for the first two week. The current DLC is free as part of a incentive to buy God of War: A. Point is they are giving you ways to get the characters for free. It's your choice if you take it or not and to be honest I think they have been more than fair with the way they are handling the DLC.

If that's all the systems you have, you really shouldn't be calling anyone "fangirls".

When was this stated?

Same can be said for every gamer.

Yeah, it clicked when someone mentioned you have to renew your Plus to be able to play the games you downloaded.

Why not makes all DLC like this, or even reduce the amount of time it is free to like 3 days?

Message 49 of 51 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I owns a Wii, 360, and PS3 also. So i can complain if i want. lol

Message 50 of 51 (50 Views)
0 Likes