Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: A question about DLC's for PSASBR

Mar 24, 2013
The previous comment was aimed at you're previous comment.

Future content = the monthly updates that bring you more games to access & more discounts. Assuming that's why you pay for Plus in the first place, it would be silly to stop when the content will keep coming every month.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 31 of 51 (1,688 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
That's a silly reason to back out on the programme - I really don't see why it would effect you. You'd obviously pay to get future content, so you'd be fine. The only people it could really effect is people who purchased Plus for ONE SPECIFIC game that they wanted to keep forever...which they should just purchase at retail.

You pay to play games that apparently lost their retail value, what future content are you talking about?

Last 3 months for me : 

Darksiders 1: 20$ retail

Vanquish: 20$ retail

Spec ops line 

Uncharted golden ab : 40$ retail 

Wipeout 2048 : 40$ retail 

Gravity rush: 40$ retail

PvZ vita: 15$ retail 

So this is lost retail value? 

and he was talking about future games next month 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 32 of 51 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Those "free" games on plus are not actually free. I'd rather just pay 20-40 bucks for a game and have it forever than pay 60 bucks a year, every year, in order to keep said game. also, with PS4 coming, no compatibility with PS3 stuff, and a new service that isn't Plus, it makes less and less sense to keep paying for Plus. I'd imagine Plus will discontinue sometime in the next decade, meaning I'd no longer have those games.

All in all, Plus is messy, either way you have to spend money, and I'd rather keep what I buy forever.

As to DLC being free to Plus members currently, as has been said, they wait until the game is no longer relevant. Every game/DLC/Whaterver I've ever seen free for Plus members has been something I already bought ages ago.

HOLD UP! You lose the free games you downloaded on your PS3 from Plus when it runs out? What the f$#@?

In order to play a game from plus you have to actively have it. If it runs out you still have the games you just need + to play them again. Honestly I don't understand why people are so against + , it's a great program 

Wow, just wow. The Plus just became something I will never buy.

becuase you can't own a 5 hour game forever?

Because I would rather spend the 60$ on X-box gold then PS Plus.

You'd rather pay $60 for the ability to go online, rather than a service that allows you to get free games?

I'm not sure you're thinking right now.

I understand its stupid, but with Gold, I have a better online experience along with good online games. With PS3, it lags horribly, has virtually no games to it's name, and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.

Message 33 of 51 (961 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Mar 24, 2013
'and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.'

It seems you don't like Playstation, because that statement is both very bold, and very misguided. Especially when you're comparing it to Xbox with comments such as '...has virtually no games to its name'.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 34 of 51 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Mar 24, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

I understand its stupid, but with Gold, I have a better online experience along with good online games. With PS3, it lags horribly, has virtually no games to it's name, and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.

Saying ps3 lags more than xbox because you pay for your online, is a senseless argument that makes no since. The only thing that Xbox has over ps3 is no day long maintenances. Wait the ps3 has no games to it's name? I think you mean xbox buddy.

your clearly a xbox fan boy, and why are you even on these forums  

-------------------

Message 35 of 51 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9959 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013
It's a pretty well known fact Sony slaughters Xbox when it comes to exclusives.

You don't even have to be a fan of consoles to see that.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 36 of 51 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'and only came out with the Plus because it's the only good thing PS has going for itself.'

It seems you don't like Playstation, because that statement is both very bold, and very misguided. Especially when you're comparing it to Xbox with comments such as '...has virtually no games to its name'.

I enjoy Playstation, Nintendo and X-box. That was my bad, I got caught up in the moment and remembered a meme that said PS3 has no games and went with that.

Message 37 of 51 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

Saying ps3 lags more than xbox because you pay for your online, is a senseless argument that makes no since. The only thing that Xbox has over ps3 is no day long maintenances. Wait the ps3 has no games to it's name? I think you mean xbox buddy.

It is, but players hate lag when they play a game. I mean (not compareing X-box and PS) Would you rather pay for online and have a nearly perfect connection, or have online for free but lag in almost everything you do? Refer to my previous comment to the other fellow.

Again, refer to my previous comment.

Message 38 of 51 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Mar 24, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

It is, but players hate lag when they play a game. I mean (not compareing X-box and PS) Would you rather pay for online and have a nearly perfect connection, or have online for free but lag in almost everything you do? Refer to my previous comment to the other fellow.

That's the games fault and what ever severs they may have. The new GoW is nearly lagless while I have had laggy Halo matches 

-------------------

Message 39 of 51 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 24, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

That's the games fault and what ever severs they may have. The new GoW is nearly lagless while I have had laggy Halo matches 

Ok.

GoW has multiplayer??? Wow.

Which Halo?

Message 40 of 51 (98 Views)
0 Likes