Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: A message to SuperBot

Oct 20, 2012

omar also said that Yes they want to do dlc , and they have been listening to the fans and they want to get as many charecters into the game as posible but as it stands 20 is the offical "launch roster" and as for dlc it will have to wait and see if thier is still a desire from the fans after the game is launched

Message 71 of 76 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Oct 20, 2012

and on a personal note im 99% sure their going to try and make any additional content as amazing as they can i say this because when clockwork was in to i got a good chance to talk to him and thier i was alot that they want to do in this game that they just cant talk about  but deep down everone working on this game want it to be amazing

Message 72 of 76 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Get your hands off Heihachi and Toro!

Message 73 of 76 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 20, 2012
This has to be the silliest thread I've ever seen - not only are your points illogical, but you seem to think all 'play station fanboys' feel the same way. THERE WAS NO CHARACTER LIMIT, Big Daddy didnt take Crash's spot, they could've added as many characters as they wanted. It wasn't a 'okay cross Crash and Spyro out, Big Daddy and Fat Princess are better'. As for your roster complaints ? Tekken was a Playststion exclusive that turned BIG = Heihachis inclusion. Fat Princess was one of the best selling PSN games which made its way onto PSP due to its popularity = Fat Princesses inclusion. Toro is the f***ing OFFICAL Japaneese Playstation Mascot = Toros inclusion. Bioshock is developing as a series, with Irrational Games having an exclusive deal with Sony, the effects of it which will be more clear in the coming years = Big Daddy's inclusion.

You complain about the first party roster when Crash, Cloud, Sora and even Snake are all third party characters from the start - the first party roster is spot on, although I'm starting to doubt you even know the difference between first and third party. Being exclusive to a console doesn't make it first party, games developed by developers owned by Sony make it first party i.e. Uncharted, inFamous etc.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 74 of 76 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Oct 20, 2012

dear superbot, dont make dlc, you are going to cahrage up the **bleep** for cahracters that should have been in this game in the first place. Please don't develop a sequal, if there is going to be one, get another developer who understands the english language and know what playstation allstars means, and public. You cant choose characters, why you chose 2 coles, i have no idea, why you still chose to use NEW dante, even though capcom told you to use new dante? you should of said f-you and put in dart. You suck

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 75 of 76 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 20, 2012

one of the most entertaining threads i've read in a while XD

Play For Fun!
Message 76 of 76 (28 Views)
0 Likes