Wastelander
889 posts

Re: A message to SuperBot

Oct 20, 2012
Umm yea fat princess was like the **bleep** back when it was new and to these day is one of the best downloadable games of all time no contest TORO IS PLAYSTATION MASCOT technically Playstation started in japan so technically he is playstations mascot heihachi was selected because many people wanted a tekken rep and it just so happened tekken tag tournament 2 was on its way and so was evo and young hehaichi was the biggest surprise in tekken at the time so they added him and as for big daddy I believe at one point they said they prefered Playstation for bioshock because they could do so much more on ps3 then xbox but they decided to put it on xbox but show respect to Playstation with exclusive dlc I think they wanted to make a deal with Playstation for a long time and the vita helped them and after that who knows a maybe bioshock will be a ps3 exclusive in future
Message 51 of 76 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Oct 20, 2012
And omar never lied you were just to ignorant and one sided to understand maybe if you knew what you were talkin about you wouldn't waste our time with this **bleep**
Message 52 of 76 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I diagree
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 53 of 76 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Omega_Rez you obviously dont give a **bleep** about the real iconic playstation characters like most of us true playstation fans. Besides its my opinion, why the **bleep** do you care?
Message 54 of 76 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Tmix dont you remember someone asking Omar why he got Big Daddy? His answer was "Umm because he's awesome!". Crash, Cloud, Snake, and Kat are AWESOME! So why arent they in the **bleep**en game then?
Message 55 of 76 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Umm yea fat princess was like the **bleep** back when it was new and to these day is one of the best downloadable games of all time no contest TORO IS PLAYSTATION MASCOT technically Playstation started in japan so technically he is playstations mascot heihachi was selected because many people wanted a tekken rep and it just so happened tekken tag tournament 2 was on its way and so was evo and young hehaichi was the biggest surprise in tekken at the time so they added him and as for big daddy I believe at one point they said they prefered Playstation for bioshock because they could do so much more on ps3 then xbox but they decided to put it on xbox but show respect to Playstation with exclusive dlc I think they wanted to make a deal with Playstation for a long time and the vita helped them and after that who knows a maybe bioshock will be a ps3 exclusive in future

actualy thier is a real reason for them going with the new heihachi instead of the old and its out of respect for the fact that the original voice actor had died and it just seemed wrong to put in old heihachi with the new voice actor

Message 56 of 76 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012
You are the blind sided one for thinking that Crash is undeserving and Big Daddy is. Shame on you for deserting such an iconic PS character for a 3rd party one
Message 57 of 76 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:
You are the blind sided one for thinking that Crash is undeserving and Big Daddy is. Shame on you for deserting such an iconic PS character for a 3rd party one

you do realise both have been 3rd party from the start and crash was just associated with sony so in all technicality neither would be a ps icon

Message 58 of 76 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

You do realize that more people care about Crash than Fat Princess and Big Daddy right?

Message 59 of 76 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

from a nestalgia point of view maybe but the self same Crash fans probly didnt do much to suport the series in recent history . where as both fat princess and bioshock have been pretty well recieved games with many many sales and in that respect have every right to be in this game. like im all for adding more charecters to this game but thiers alot more then crash to draw from who sony do actualy own. If anything this game might be indirectly responsible for the creation of a new crash bandicoot game just from the fan suport to get him in allstars

Message 60 of 76 (41 Views)
0 Likes