Oct 20 2012
By: SFB4-XD001 Lombax Warrior 94 posts

A message to SuperBot

[ Edited ]
75 replies 545 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

Dear SuperBot, please add additional characters after the initial release of PSABR. Not only will this guarantee more sales but it will also help maintain, craft, and expand the current fan base to greater heights. We, the fans,would love to see Crash, Cloud, Old Snake, or Solid Snake, and Kat be added to this titan of a game! I'm currently happy with this roster except for Big Daddy and Fat Princess. When I first found out about this game through GameTrailers and PaulGaleNetwork, my mind kept speculating about how many awesome current and past Playstation characters this game could include! At E3 though Omar Kendall lied to us by stating that "THIS GAME IS A CELEBRATION OF THE PLAYSTATION UNIVERSE" prior to the games reveal. He lied to us because he revealed that Big Daddy would be in this game. Im sorry but Big Daddy does not deserve to be in this game. Same can be said for Fat Princess, Heihachi, and Toro. It disgusts me how stupid Nintendo was able to get Solid Snake in SSBB Brawl while SuperBot couldn't even get him in PSASBR, which was stated to be  "A GAME MADE FOR THE FANS". Excuse my anger but things like this **bleep** me the **bleep** off! Overall though, SuperBot is doing an outstanding job with this game. Keep up the great job SuperBot!

Message 1 of 76 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: A message to SuperBot

Oct 20, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

Dear SuperBot, please add additional characters after the initial release of PSABR. Not only will this guarantee more sales but it will also help maintain, craft, and expand the current fan base to greater heights. We, the fans,would love to see Crash, Cloud, Old Snake, or Solid Snake, and Kat be added to this titan of a game! I'm currently happy with this roster except for Big Daddy and Fat Princess. When I first found out about this game through GameTrailers and PaulGaleNetwork, my mind kept speculating about how many awesome current and past Playstation characters this game could include! At E3 though Omar Kendall lied to us by stating that "THIS GAME IS A CELEBRATION OF THE PLAYSTATION UNIVERSE" prior to the games reveal. He lied to us because he revealed that Big Daddy would be in this game. Im sorry but Big Daddy does not deserve to be in this game. Same can be said for Fat Princess, Heihachi, and Toro. It disgusts me how stupid Nintendo was able to get Solid Snake in SSBB Brawl while SuperBot couldn't even get him in PSASBR, which was stated to be  "A GAME MADE FOR THE FANS". Excuse my anger but things like this **bleep** me the **bleep** off! Overall though, SuperBot is doing an outstanding job with this game. Keep up the great job SuperBot!

i agreed till the last part. toro heihachi and fat princess all are playstation all-stars, ESPECIALLY toro. lol. However big daddy will be a future all-star, and is a semi all-star now.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 76 (507 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 20, 2012
toro and Heihatchi are deserving whether you like it or not
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 3 of 76 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I know that everyone has their own view of things but who likes to see Heihachi and Toro instead of Crash and Spyro! Also seeing no Resistance rep is also dissapointing. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 76 (474 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Toro isn't deserving... WHAT! Heihachi works really well since Tekken was exclusive to playstation for a while and Fat Princess, well this is also being made by Santa Monica, who also made her game. And besides her games is pretty good apparently, and she is a psn rep.
Message 5 of 76 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Tekken and Toro did not form and craft the Playstation we know today, it was characters like Crash, Spyro, Gex, Tomba, Cloud, Snake for GODS SAKE!

Message 6 of 76 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I take it you have no knowledge on Toro do you?
Message 7 of 76 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Yes I really do know that Toro is kind of deserving because he is the Japanese Mascot but Crash would be soo much better!

Message 8 of 76 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Yes Toro is the Japanese Sony Mascot
Message 9 of 76 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Speak for yourself, I want Lightning even if it means bumping out Crash of all people.

Message 10 of 76 (454 Views)
0 Likes