Feb 05 2013
By: SuperPiposaru Treasure Hunter 7447 posts

A message to SuperBot. From me to them.

[ Edited ]
4 replies 214 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

Superbot, I don't know if you're reading this but I just want to say thanks for making this game. Thanks for bringing back some old favorites. Thanks for being humorous in serious conversations (No comment). Thanks for, well, everything! Now that you're moving on to create new games, I hope your future is bright and you don't shut down for quite awhile. And don't let any angry people dissing the balancing or roster of this game get your hopes down. Good luck on any future projects. Thank you so much for everything you did and tried to do for the fans!  And once again, good luck on any future projects! So until Superbot makes (or if they make) a new game, we'll have to STAY TUNED!

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 1 of 5 (214 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: A message to SuperBot. From me to them.

Feb 5, 2013
Are you in denial? I wish I never bought this game. It's the worst gift I ever bought myself, I don't even know why I play it. Mainly a vent for frustration, but it's very counter-productive.
Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Feb 5, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Superbot-We-will-miss-you/m-p/39...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Feb 5, 2013

XxJRodrigoxX wrote:
Are you in denial? I wish I never bought this game. It's the worst gift I ever bought myself, I don't even know why I play it. Mainly a vent for frustration, but it's very counter-productive.

Whether you personally enjoyed the game or not, the fact of the matter is that SuperBot put a great deal of time and effort into making a game like this mainly for the fans, as it even says in the credits.  Now that they and Sony are parting ways, many of us are just taking the time to pay respects to them for their work and wish them a heartfelt farewell.

Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Feb 5, 2013

This is the only fighting game ive ever played for more than a month. THANKS SB! I <3 this game so much

Message 5 of 5 (150 Views)