Nov 23 2012
By: khknight Fender Bender 4120 posts

A lot of big youtubers are enjoying the game, do you think they can increase sales?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 136 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

Names like Uberhaxornova, slyfoxhound, darksydephil, and smosh have been putting out gameplay of the game.

This is good because they all have a huge followng. So the game is getting free advertising basically.

seeing this makes me happy because now i know this game does have chance to sell well.

just as long as these youtubers and more keeping putting out gameplay of themselfs enjoying the game.

so whats your opinion? Do you think the big youtubers can significantly  affect the game's sales?

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: A lot of big youtubers are enjoying the game, do you think they can increase sales?

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

I don't know about that, maybe. What they are doing is helping to build a community around the game. Which is good!

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
546 posts

Re: A lot of big youtubers are enjoying the game, do you think they can increase sales?

Nov 23, 2012
Yes. It's been a major help to a lot of games in the past. Look at Minrcraft, dear god the following. It will only get better as DLC arrives and people see more reason to buy it. Hopefully they'll keep up the gameplay videos.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes