Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/20/2007
Offline
162 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

i love every minute of it

 

there's so much they can share about this game and all we know is the gameplay and the characters (not even all of them)

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun


 

Message 31 of 54 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Someone please hack the beta!

 

If you don't want to be spoiled, just stay off the threads relating to the hacks. Simple as that



Or, you can be an HONEST and RESPECTFUL gamer and wait for the secrets when they SHOULD BE revealed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 54 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
745 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Someone please hack the beta!

 

If you don't want to be spoiled, just stay off the threads relating to the hacks. Simple as that



Or, you can be an HONEST and RESPECTFUL gamer and wait for the secrets when they SHOULD BE revealed.


Hmm..... nahhh Smiley Very Happy

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!


Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 33 of 54 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

^ You put the "waste" in wastelander.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 54 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/29/2010
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012
I'm not pro hacking but if leaked images surface on the net I gotta see 'em O_o
Message 35 of 54 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

Ew Fat princeses costume is a bit revealing, sorry no one wants to see that Fat Princess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 54 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Ew Fat princeses costume is a bit revealing, sorry no one wants to see that Fat Princess.


Mmmm yummy.

 

Message 37 of 54 (260 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012
^fat princess bikini costume
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 38 of 54 (259 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^fat princess bikini costume

I should put that in the "what will make you cancle your pre-order" thread.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 39 of 54 (366 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: A glimpse of new costumes :O

Sep 19, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Ew Fat princeses costume is a bit revealing, sorry no one wants to see that Fat Princess.


Mmmm yummy.

 


Ew.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 40 of 54 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes