Wastelander
792 posts

Re: A different~ish way to approach ragequitting

Feb 24, 2013
How are they abusing it they are in a stock match eliminated they payed to play the game not watch it that is we're I i find out the most rage quitting occurs
Message 11 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 24, 2013

As much as I'd like to see something like this happen, I'd only like to see it happen after the major glitches and character imbalances of this game have been fixed.

The glitch where you get stuck inside the LocoRoco Stage still exists, for example. Also, when people rage quit, their character remains there stationary. More often than not, people just beat up on that character for extra AP/kills. And it goes without saying that some characters in the game are so imbalanced that many people will rage quit just so they can't be taken advantage of.

Once the major glitches with this game have been fixed, then I'd love to see a system like this happen. I just doubt Sony Santa Monica will get around to fixing these huge issues, though.

Message 12 of 18 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Erm, never played LoL explain please.

If I say anything that is opinionated it's probably my opinion. If I say anything that you can add IMO to the end it's probably my opinion. If I don't back what I say with facts it's probably my opinion.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 13 of 18 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 24, 2013

What I mean is, you're assuming that the only reason people quit a game is because they're trying to cheat or avoid messing up their stats or whatever.

That's not exactly true; right now there are a few "legitimate" reasons for quitting a match. Maybe the level glitched. Maybe your opponent is exploiting a certain character to cheat. Maybe your partner rage quit, leaving you against 2 people.

I really like your system and want to see it implemented, but only after all of these things have been accounted for.

Message 14 of 18 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Feb 24, 2013

If you are being a spammer you deserve someone ragequitting on you no one should get BP from spamming because the person isn't able to ragequit this is exaclty why people ragequit in the first place besides maintaining their rank.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 18 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Ok define spamming and use a bread and butter attack because there is a fine line batween the two examples I consider drakes barrel to be a bread and butter attack but if you only use it and not ur other attacks r
them it is spamming
Message 16 of 18 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Feb 25, 2013
You guys seem to not know that when one rage quits, they're deducted a whole belt of 99BP. But this game should also have a Probation System like Black Ops 2 where if you quit out a certain number of times, you'll be temporally banned from finding a match for about 5 minutes
Message 17 of 18 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 25, 2013

that would be great, i cant tell how many times ive had people rage quit on me in ranked 2v2s, im not gonna name names but that **bleep** is infuriating and there are some people on the leaderboards that dont deserve that high of a ranking. Hopefully superbot or santa monica can find a sure fire way to tell if a match is a rage quit and penalize appropriately

Message 18 of 18 (32 Views)
0 Likes