Oct 10 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

A different Bioshock charecter?

7 replies 284 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Don't get me wrong I am in complete and total awe that big daddy is in the game. I have a framed poster of him in my room and I have watched all his gameplay with no complaints, So when I say "A different bioshock charecter" it's not out of dislike or incontentment for him (Once again I preordered LBP vita just to have his costume!!!) but out of complete admiration for the entirety of the bioshock world and all the potential it's inclusion brings to this game. So When I say "I think Elizabeth would make a great charecter" It's because I love elizabeth. She is a compelling charecter with great power and an amazing design, both visually and personally. Imagine her scolding dante for his immaturity or reaffirming raiden's will to fight for the innocent (because she is one of the innocents) or imagine how gut wrenching it would be to see her naivette takken advantage of by a villain like heihachi (not really a villain but a "Not hero"). Her inclusin in this game could make battles hectic with the addition of supers like calling in the song bird, summoning a turret or striking opponent with lightning and make cutscenes drammatic with brilliant charecter writing. 

Just sayin 

Message 1 of 8 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Re: A different Bioshock charecter?

Oct 10, 2012

If we were to get a different Bioshock character, it'd have to be Subject Delta (Not that it would be much different from what we have now) or Eleanor (In her Big Sister outfit). Mostly because I doubt anyone would be really happy about playing as Jack from the first game, or anyone else.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 2 of 8 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 10, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Don't get me wrong I am in complete and total awe that big daddy is in the game. I have a framed poster of him in my room and I have watched all his gameplay with no complaints, So when I say "A different bioshock charecter" it's not out of dislike or incontentment for him (Once again I preordered LBP vita just to have his costume!!!) but out of complete admiration for the entirety of the bioshock world and all the potential it's inclusion brings to this game. So When I say "I think Elizabeth would make a great charecter" It's because I love elizabeth. She is a compelling charecter with great power and an amazing design, both visually and personally. Imagine her scolding dante for his immaturity or reaffirming raiden's will to fight for the innocent (because she is one of the innocents) or imagine how gut wrenching it would be to see her naivette takken advantage of by a villain like heihachi (not really a villain but a "Not hero"). Her inclusin in this game could make battles hectic with the addition of supers like calling in the song bird, summoning a turret or striking opponent with lightning and make cutscenes drammatic with brilliant charecter writing. 

Just sayin 

Elizabeth sounds like she could be a really diverse character.  And she'd be an awesome female addition with the powers and stuff I've seen in the Infinite gameplay trailers.  I think she'd make a great DLC character to advertise Bioshock: Infinite when February rolls around.  I mean, they already have a stage and a mash-up based on Infinite, why not add a character?

Message 3 of 8 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 10, 2012
They wanted a character that people were more familiar with or the would have used someone from infinite to advertose but they didn't so if anything it would be delat which is basically just a skin change that is probably already there as an alpha suit
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 8 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 10, 2012
If you've seen Elizabeth in action, you'd definitely think shed be the perfect rep. Her time rifting abilities coupled with her teleken ethic powers would make amazing supers...plus thered be another girl in the game, which is always nice.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 8 (176 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Big daddy is the face of BioShock
Message 6 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 10, 2012

i cant really be bothered to find the quote, so you can find it yourself if you dont believe me... but the guy who is doing the bioshock story for ps all stars is helping write big daddys and little sisters story.. now that could mean little sister would be integral to big daddys story mode plot, a full character herself, or a minion.

thoughts?

Message 7 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
They wanted a character that people were more familiar with or the would have used someone from infinite to advertose but they didn't so if anything it would be delat which is basically just a skin change that is probably already there as an alpha suit

Oops!  Gave an accidental Kudo here.  Congrats!  =P kudos-bar.jpg

Message 8 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes