Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 10 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

A character is a character (Opinion piece)

[ Edited ]
8 replies 270 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

Just wanted to say, I actually don't care what character they put in the game really. The graphics look great, and the moves look cool. So they could put in a stick figure in the game and I would be happy with in. I wouldn't mind if they put in a made up character.

Would I be dissapointed if a character from another series not be in the game? A little, but I would hope for DLC and/or a sequel appearance which seems inevitable. Fans will want more, the PS brand keeps pumping out these crazy good games. Real sources of talent that Im proud of :smileyhappy:

But hey, I don't even think of it as a wasted 'slot' because I just think "Well..at least its another character instead of less characters" SuperBot adds variety to the movesets. It's all eye candy no matter what character you use. There's my 2 cents, hope you enjoyed the read :smileyhappy:

Edit: I like francesco734's post better

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 1 of 9 (270 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Re: A character is a character (Opinion peice)

Sep 10, 2012

I agree,but if they put character that the fans are asking for,they will make better sales!

So they can make a sequel and put in even more characters! If they put Ryu Hayabusa,Kazuya,James Bond and stuff like

these,no one will like the game,it won't sale well and they will not able to continue this franchise.See my point?

firma.PNG

Message 2 of 9 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 10, 2012

agreed

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 9 (248 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 10, 2012
I'm happy with the choices. They're not going to pick something really stupid. They may miss the boat on a design or two, but they got a lot of wanted characters. Can't wait to see the rest.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 4 of 9 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 10, 2012
they cant put james bond
Message 5 of 9 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 10, 2012

francesco734 wrote:

I agree,but if they put character that the fans are asking for,they will make better sales!

So they can make a sequel and put in even more characters! If they put Ryu Hayabusa,Kazuya,James Bond and stuff like

these,no one will like the game,it won't sale well and they will not able to continue this franchise.See my point?

I understand. Not everyone has the same thinking.  I'd go with what youd said over my OP. I guess what I was trying to say is I think they are doing there best and I will keep it in mind regardless of who gets in the game.

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 6 of 9 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

francesco734 wrote:

I understand. Not everyone has the same thinking.  I'd go with what youd said over my OP. I guess what I was trying to say is I think they are doing there best and I will keep it in mind regardless of who gets in the game.

For sure they are doing they're best with this game.And in fact the game is shaping up great,as well as the roster.

Some people is complaining about Evil Cole and new Dante.I think it's good to have Evil Cole as a separate character instead of a skin.This cause you have the chance to play inFAMOUS 2 in 2 way: a Good one and an Evil one.And here you have the chance to play with both good cole and evil cole.About new Dante...well,people are getting mad because Dante doesn't have white hair.

firma.PNG

Message 7 of 9 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: A character is a character (Opinion piece)

Sep 10, 2012
Stick figure for all - stars!

Message 8 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: A character is a character (Opinion piece)

Sep 10, 2012
Yah i mean ill be happy with any character they wput in unless of course they put in that dragonball z pokemon whatever the hell they are called in this game.
Message 9 of 9 (107 Views)
0 Likes