Wastelander
616 posts

Re: A buff for Toros' level 2?

Jan 6, 2013
Ok now you're just spitting out random nonsense.

None of that even relates to what I've said and you're bullshi**ing now.

People as dense as you are a reason we can't discuss balance.

You want to say every level 2 is dodgeable and not guaranteed? NO SHI* SHERLOCK. Now what does that have to do with what I am saying? Hmm? Nothing. A level 2 being dodgeable is completely different from a super being able to be dodged every single time no matter what you do if the other players are very good at this game. You still have yet to make a valid point why this doesn't need a buff. You can make however many posts and paragraphs you want but you just aren't correct.

There IS a problem when a level 2 will basically always fail against pros. At this point in the game, not many people can actually call themselves a pro and even then they will be even better later on and these people can make this level 2 worthless. This is not about some matches YOU have played online. This is about a little thing called potential. You obviously can't grasp it.

Now don't reply. Just go away. You're only arguing to spite me and you can stop right now and let this thread die.
Message 31 of 42 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
It's ABLE to be dodged every single time, but again, that doesn't mean it will be. Even though you yourself admitted it, you obviously don't understand that there are ways to prevent the opponent from dodging out of it. Also, if your complaint is based entirely on the assumption that his lvl2 will be useless in the adulthood of the game when we're still in its baby stages, why is this a problem, exactly?

Also, I'm not trying to be correct here. I'm trying to point out that your opinion will never matter to SuperBot because they've got much more reliable ways to determine balance than one person complaining, and that it's AN OPINION and not a fact, as you so vehemently claimed earlier. If it becomes an ACTUAL issue rather than a theoretical one, it may get fixed, but right now there will be no preemptive patch to an issue that may not even actually appear.

With that, I shall refrain from responding (for the record, I didn't see your edit until after I posted my last response, and was prepared to stop right there until you made a response of your own), so long as you don't make some asinine comment.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 32 of 42 (129 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 6, 2013
1.Yes
2.Only said very few things can confirm it which will won't happen in a match with pros.
3.It's a problem that we can prevent as you shouldn't neglect things until it gets to be a problem.
4.Not opinion.
5.It's better to let people know about it so superbot can possibly read this and look at it.
Message 33 of 42 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 4, 2013
Shadow your posts gave me a headache. Hope you learned either that no super is perfect or how to use the level 2 and get kills even with 'pros'. I've had no problem with his level 2s, they are great. Usually if I get no kills it's because I didn't time it well or I was off target.
Message 34 of 42 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

May 4, 2013
It's honestly the easiest level 2 to counter too.. you kill toro before the star can hit the ground and it disappears, not getting any kills, and he cant move for the 1 or 2 second start up., so easy kill most the time.
Message 35 of 42 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
584 posts

May 4, 2013

Anyone that thinks his level 2 is fine is a HUGE scrub.

It sucks!! When you get it, it's like you downgraded from level 1!

His level 1 and 2 BOTH need a buff. Level 1 needs to be faster.

Level 2: I was thinking that when he activates it, two stars come from the sky, one from the left and one from the right. It should also be somehow harder to dodge because right now you have no chance hitting good players.

Message 36 of 42 (90 Views)
Survivor
2443 posts

May 4, 2013
^and unlike sir dans if toro dies his star goes away too. Atleast give him that small advantage, the super sucks.
Message 37 of 42 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

May 4, 2013
Unless the toro isn't a **bleep** player and doesn't just throw out his level 2 right next to an enemy with a super....
Message 38 of 42 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

May 4, 2013
"THIS IS BASED ON PEOPLE WHO KNOW EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN TO DODGE HIS LEVEL 2 AND CAN REACT TO IT" and I quote.
If you are going to be in an argument, don't use a generalization like this. Because now I can say every near every level two can be dodge if " PEOPLE WHO KNOW EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN TO DODGE HIS LEVEL 2 AND CAN REACT TO IT" It can be done with parappa's heihachi's, nariko's, and a number of others.
Given: I do believe Toro's level 2 needs to come a bit faster out of the gate and MAYBE 2 more frames of the blast should be added to make the timing stricter. But that is it.
Message 39 of 42 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 4, 2013
If you go into practice mode and use your level 2 to kill the computer (set to automatically dodge) the computer will dodge any and every character's level 2 super. Therefore it is completely possible to dodge any character's level 2 super. Whether you can dodge it every time is up to you and your skill and situation. Just thought I'd throw that into the fray.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 40 of 42 (72 Views)
0 Likes