Message 21 of 42 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: A buff for Toros' level 2?

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

@Divine

Those are extremely terrible points. Ratchets 1 has a MUCH lower startup and can even be confirmed. It's a level 1 so it doesn't use much ap to kill 1 person with a confirm and the confirm also isn't one of the worst in the game like Toros' level 2 confirms (which are almost useless anyways). It also lasts a very long time so it can't be simply dodged all of the time. Getting kills with something also means NOTHING AT ALL. You just say you got kills with it so it's good. Using your logic, if I get some kills with Sweet Tooths' level 2, it will then no longer be able to be called bad. That's exactly what you are saying. "Oh i got some kills and do good with it you just have to use it right" no that is NOT a reason. You also have yet to provide any reason this shouldn't be buffed that I have not shown is incorrect already. If you can't come up with any SOLID LOGICAL FACT BASED REASONS then don't keep trying to discuss your opinion on this as I am not looking for opinions based on nothing but "I got some kills and so did some other people".

Message 22 of 42 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

What's a hit dodge?

Jan 6, 2013

What's a hit dodge?

Message 23 of 42 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: What's a hit dodge?

Jan 6, 2013
What?
Message 24 of 42 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Shadow9531 give it up man. It is not 100% dodge able. It can be teched out of. And it's a harder one to tech out of since you can hear it and see it in the back ground then bam.

If you want people to take you seriously, then take the time to punctually voice your concern in a somewhat logical way. Do you know what I am saying?

Don't give me that " It's the Internet LoL!", seriously I can tell from your post that you're just not very good at this game.
Message 25 of 42 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Again, you seem to think that YOUR opinion is definitely based in fact when mine is not. You can't say it's illegitimate just because you don't agree with it. Sweet Tooth's lvl2 is completely bad, I don't know where you got that I said it could even be good. It can get very few kills regardless of player skill and timing, whereas I and several others have already brought up legitimate points towards Toro's lvl2 getting kills relatively easily if the player using him is smart and takes advantage it.

Also, calling his lvl2 confirms almost useless because you don't want to use them doesn't make much sense.

You keep trying to disprove my points by saying they're not factual when yours are just as opinion-based. I don't care with you agree with me or not, because I'm simply trying to tell you to try using it in different situations and to be smarter with it, because it's being used VERY proficiently by many people, and at this pace it will not EVER be buffed.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 26 of 42 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 6, 2013
You still don't understand. No point arguing with someone so completely dense. You can't understand how easy it is to dodge it? Go right ahead and think you know what you're talking about when you know nothing. You are not basing anything on facts while I am. You want to call them opinions? Again go right ahead and be wrong. I can see you won't accept anything even if I hit you with it in the face.

@ Fat slapper, yes it IS 100% dodgeable if you perfect your dodge timing with it. It has a huge startup and the time it lands can always be predicted and dodged accordingly.

If you can't even dodge the super you have no right to post about this.
Message 27 of 42 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I KNOW how to dodge the lvl2, but that doesn't mean I'm always going to have the chance to. If a Toro is smart about how he uses it, he can still get kills with it. To call my points invalid when your entire argument relies on the VERY big if of assuming that the opponent will 100% of the time have the opportunity to dodge is laughable at best.

Also, for someone who throws the word around a lot, you don't seem to know what a fact is. Facts are undeniable. It's UNDENIABLE that you can kill people with his Super if you play it right and act smart about it, just as it's UNDENIABLE that you CAN dodge it if you have the opportunity.

If you can't even kill with the Super, you have no right to post about it. (See how easy it is to act like my opinion is superior?)
ecdf9e46
Message 28 of 42 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

You really need to learn more about this game and improve on your ability to read. There are VERY few things in this game that would make the level 2 unable to be escaped that don't rely on other players causing you to die. I'm not going to retype it all due to your lack of understanding so go back and read it until you get it into your head.

Again though, I need to emphasize THIS IS BASED ON PEOPLE WHO KNOW EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN TO DODGE HIS LEVEL 2 AND CAN REACT TO IT. THIS IS NOT BASED ON PLAYERS WHO MAKE MISTAKES. IT'S TOP LEVEL PLAY THAT MAKES BALANCE.

Edit: Don't reply, you aren't going to get anywhere and just let this thread die.

Message 29 of 42 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Yes, everyone else has to learn more about the game except for you because we're all wrong and you're definitely right. Makes sense.

No lvl2 is guaranteed, and every lvl2 is dodgeable. Does that mean we should just buff EVERY lvl2? Every character has a different playstyle, and if yours revolves around not wanting to use a lvl2, then DON'T. He's got one of the best lvl1s in the game. If you get a lvl2, you're out of luck, I guess, because apparently top level players are just perfect and don't ever screw up. I'm sure these top-level players can definitely 100% dodge a Kratos lvl3, too, no matter who they're against and if that player is also top-level, so should we buff him too?

Also, last I checked, the best Smash players don't do FFA tournaments, so why would the best PSAS players? And in that case, why would you use a lvl2 in 1v1?

And since you didn't seem to understand this, I'll reiterate it one last time: Toro's lvl2 will NOT be buffed, ever. You are literally the only person who has had a complaint about it thus far, and as factual as you claim your info is and my info isn't, it doesn't mean a thing to SuperBot. Their facts seem to disprove your claim, and SuperBot isn't going to buff a Super just because the best players can dodge it. Say what you want about them for this, but I trust the telemetry system MUCH more than I trust the complaints of one person.
ecdf9e46
Message 30 of 42 (78 Views)
0 Likes