zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The hate for new Dante should also be a 10/10 and he's hated because the new story sucks.

agreed, and its ironic at first i was the one saying give him a chance lets see if he still acts like dante, waited and he cts like an **bleep** clown and dont get me started on big brother vergil

i have to disagree, i think the story is a bit better than the originals so far, it cant really have plotholes this early on like the originals did throughout the series, so i sure hope they keep this reboot going, maybe show him evolve into the dante people know and love (the looks and atitude)

I can already tell this game won't sale more then 1.1 million copies, it'll be lucky to even break a million copies.  Then Capcom won't be happy with the results and give us DMC back.

i hope not :/ unless capcom does another reboot. The story is such a mess in the original series it bugs the crap outta me (im a huge DMC fan so dont say i dont like it xD), i just cant stand a story that jumps around too much or has plotholes.

I know something that can use a reboot, Resident Evil.

@SwipertheFox5621 Even if it does reach of a million my sales limit that it won't break is 1.1million.

I don't think a reboot could help Resident Evil in anyway. I like most of the chracters as they are now. They wouldn't be able to make it scary again, without making it a totally different game. 

idk look at how scary the first dead space was. Resident evil could be scary again if they just get that right amount of isolation going (and yes co-op can be scary depending on if they do it right) i guess if you think about it anyways, after seeing zombies for so long none of the main characters are really scared of them anymore anyways xD they are like "whatever"

We as gamers have been seeing zombies for so long, its like "whatever". In Resident Evil 4 they kind of recaptured the magic by making the zombies more aggressive, and sentient than in the previous games, and then by the end of 5 it was over. I think a lot of it has to do with the same over the top fights and things just aren't quite as scary or intimidating with the new control scheme. Because the game isn't fighting against you. Although the inventory system from 5/6 is an interesting addition as it heightens the tension a little since you can't stop gameplayl

I'm working a zombie survival horror and by the time it done and ready to be released it'll put Resident Evil to shame.

personally, I'm kinda over zombies... and I think a large portion of people are as well. These days its all about supernatural horror. Like Amnesia, Slender, and things like that. You game could be good. but in a video game setting zombies are too cliche now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 31 of 43 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: A Threat To End All Hate

Sep 16, 2012

You really are Nocturnal G? I will play the mess out of that. I am a HUGE survival horror fan. dead space 1 & 2, dead island, left for dead, dead head fred ... has nothing to do with this conversation but I felt it fit the theme. I will never play a RE game though. Those aren't scary, they're puzzle games.

Message 32 of 43 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 16, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

You really are Nocturnal G? I will play the mess out of that. I am a HUGE survival horror fan. dead space 1 & 2, dead island, left for dead, dead head fred ... has nothing to do with this conversation but I felt it fit the theme. I will never play a RE game though. Those aren't scary, they're puzzle games.

Resident Evil doesn't qualify as Survival Horror, yet Dead Island does...? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 33 of 43 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012
I have quite a gut feeling that it will break that much even.

Message 34 of 43 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

Resident Evil doesn't qualify as Survival Horror, yet Dead Island does...? 

hahaha yeah i was thinking that, resident evil is far more scary than dead island Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 35 of 43 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Well, that's becuase no one is releasing good zombies games anymore.  Yes I am, I have a thread in the Survival Horror section in which people can suggest small ideas for the game because I want this to be what the fans want as much as possible.

Message 36 of 43 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Well, that's becuase no one is releasing good zombies games anymore.  Yes I am, I have a thread in the Survival Horror section in which people can suggest small ideas for the game because I want this to be what the fans want as much as possible.

wheres this at?

Message 37 of 43 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Message 38 of 43 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Link Here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Survival-Horror-Action-General/Working-On-Survival-Horror-Fra...

thanksSmiley Happy

Message 39 of 43 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

You're Welcome Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 43 (19 Views)
0 Likes