Re: A Threat To End All Hate

Sep 16, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The hate for new Dante should also be a 10/10 and he's hated because the new story sucks.

agreed, and its ironic at first i was the one saying give him a chance lets see if he still acts like dante, waited and he cts like an **bleep** clown and dont get me started on big brother vergil

i have to disagree, i think the story is a bit better than the originals so far, it cant really have plotholes this early on like the originals did throughout the series, so i sure hope they keep this reboot going, maybe show him evolve into the dante people know and love (the looks and atitude)

I can already tell this game won't sale more then 1.1 million copies, it'll be lucky to even break a million copies.  Then Capcom won't be happy with the results and give us DMC back.

i hope not :/ unless capcom does another reboot. The story is such a mess in the original series it bugs the crap outta me (im a huge DMC fan so dont say i dont like it xD), i just cant stand a story that jumps around too much or has plotholes.

you didnt play the original DMC games did you got dammit zeo why didnt yu play it, WHY DIDNT YOU PLAY IT, WHY!!!!!!
XD

i actually did xD im not joking, i LOVED the games, dont get me wrong, i just think it kind of needed a reboot xD i think he will become the dante everyone knows and loves

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 43 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The hate for new Dante should also be a 10/10 and he's hated because the new story sucks.

agreed, and its ironic at first i was the one saying give him a chance lets see if he still acts like dante, waited and he cts like an **bleep** clown and dont get me started on big brother vergil

i have to disagree, i think the story is a bit better than the originals so far, it cant really have plotholes this early on like the originals did throughout the series, so i sure hope they keep this reboot going, maybe show him evolve into the dante people know and love (the looks and atitude)

I can already tell this game won't sale more then 1.1 million copies, it'll be lucky to even break a million copies.  Then Capcom won't be happy with the results and give us DMC back.

i hope not :/ unless capcom does another reboot. The story is such a mess in the original series it bugs the crap outta me (im a huge DMC fan so dont say i dont like it xD), i just cant stand a story that jumps around too much or has plotholes.

I know something that can use a reboot, Resident Evil.

@SwipertheFox5621 Even if it does reach of a million my sales limit that it won't break is 1.1million.

Message 22 of 43 (46 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

@SwipertheFox5621 Even if it does reach of a million my sales limit that it won't break is 1.1million.

I don't think a reboot could help Resident Evil in anyway. I like most of the chracters as they are now. They wouldn't be able to make it scary again, without making it a totally different game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 23 of 43 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

yeah xD resident evil could, depending on how this next game goesSmiley Happy, i just think DMC should be given a chance, if he doesnt become who you love by the end of the game, or if the games not good im sure A LOT of people will complain and capcom will take the old series back anyways. Im a big DMC fan and thats why im not waiting for the game, the change doesnt bother me that much, its a nice fresh change and chance capcom is taking instead of just throwing the same stuff out there again and againSmiley Happy

Message 24 of 43 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't think a reboot could help Resident Evil in anyway. I like most of the chracters as they are now. They wouldn't be able to make it scary again, without making it a totally different game. 

idk look at how scary the first dead space was. Resident evil could be scary again if they just get that right amount of isolation going (and yes co-op can be scary depending on if they do it right) i guess if you think about it anyways, after seeing zombies for so long none of the main characters are really scared of them anymore anyways xD they are like "whatever"

Message 25 of 43 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 16, 2012

RE doesn't need a reboot. Many aspects of the original gameplay were changed with RE4 anyway. A reboot might make the series worse.

Message 26 of 43 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
Watch it end hitting a bit over a mil in the end anyway. XD

people are coming around, i know a bunch of people buying the game day one because they are ashamed to be a gamer, due to the fact that "people cry and whine over his look and need to grow up and get over it. Things change, he needed a reboot" etc etc xD i hear it everyday from people preordering it at gamestop or from friends. Its refreshing since at first it was all hate.

Yeah, he has slowly been becoming a very likable character in more recent days.

Message 27 of 43 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Oh, if they run a reboot they can easily revive the scare factor Resident Evil used to have.  Either that, or get rid of this two player partner system that has cursed the RE franchise for failure since RE5.

Message 28 of 43 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

idk look at how scary the first dead space was. Resident evil could be scary again if they just get that right amount of isolation going (and yes co-op can be scary depending on if they do it right) i guess if you think about it anyways, after seeing zombies for so long none of the main characters are really scared of them anymore anyways xD they are like "whatever"

We as gamers have been seeing zombies for so long, its like "whatever". In Resident Evil 4 they kind of recaptured the magic by making the zombies more aggressive, and sentient than in the previous games, and then by the end of 5 it was over. I think a lot of it has to do with the same over the top fights and things just aren't quite as scary or intimidating with the new control scheme. Because the game isn't fighting against you. Although the inventory system from 5/6 is an interesting addition as it heightens the tension a little since you can't stop gameplayl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 29 of 43 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

We as gamers have been seeing zombies for so long, its like "whatever". In Resident Evil 4 they kind of recaptured the magic by making the zombies more aggressive, and sentient than in the previous games, and then by the end of 5 it was over. I think a lot of it has to do with the same over the top fights and things just aren't quite as scary or intimidating with the new control scheme. Because the game isn't fighting against you. Although the inventory system from 5/6 is an interesting addition as it heightens the tension a little since you can't stop gameplayl

I'm working a zombie survival horror and by the time it done and ready to be released it'll put Resident Evil to shame.

Message 30 of 43 (27 Views)
0 Likes