Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

best accident ive ever made XD

That's the best accident I've ever heard of. XD

the funny thing about it is i cant even remember the game i originally intended to purchase

speaking of KH i reallty hope they make a HD collection with the final mixes that comes out in english

There are actually a lot of rumors about that happening and the series director, Tetsuya Nomura, even said that they could be working on it. I personally hope so because I would love to play through all of those gems again. All of those memories, like Donald's speaking being incomprehensible, Saix trolling Sora when he was begging for Kairi, Larxene acting like a total btch, Roxas caring more about who he'll have ice cream with when Xion "died", and Ventus playing pacifist with Vanitas. Ah, such fond memories indeed.

Don't forget Donald dying every 15 seconds in the first game.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 81 of 112 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

the funny thing about it is i cant even remember the game i originally intended to purchase

speaking of KH i reallty hope they make a HD collection with the final mixes that comes out in english

There are actually a lot of rumors about that happening and the series director, Tetsuya Nomura, even said that they could be working on it. I personally hope so because I would love to play through all of those gems again. All of those memories, like Donald's speaking being incomprehensible, Saix trolling Sora when he was begging for Kairi, Larxene acting like a total btch, Roxas caring more about who he'll have ice cream with when Xion "died", and Ventus playing pacifist with Vanitas. Ah, such fond memories indeed.

Or Goofy getting owned by Organization members all of the time. XD

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 82 of 112 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

By system:
PS1 Memory: Playing Crash Bash with my friend Alec. We played the hell out of that game and he didn't even buy it. It was in the garage of the house that he moved into along with a PS One Smiley Tongue

PS2 Memory: The PS2 was the first console I had and the first game that my dad bought for it was Jak and Daxter (the first one). I loved that game so much and its still my favorite PS2 game as well as my favorite trilogy (Jak X was meh and The Lost Frontier was...well...let's not talk about it Smiley Wink ) This game also awoke the OCD I have with collecting EVERYTHING in these types of platformers. Goddamn Precursor crap.

PS3 Memory: In both Little Big Planet and LBP 2, my favorite memory is acing every story level and collecting every item. It took quite some time. (Especially the latter LBP 1 levels. God that took forever!)

Haha I love how Daxter says the word "crap" yet here in England the game is rated 3+ dysfunctional ratings ftw!

Rayman for all stars
Message 83 of 112 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I remember playing Rayman Arena and Ty 3. Oh... the good days. Smiley Wink
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for PSASBR!!
Join Stefan's Tourney! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/NEW-DATE-AND-TIME-Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/td-p/37621483
Message 84 of 112 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

Or Goofy getting owned by Organization members all of the time. XD

or when either of them decide to use all the items you gave them on each other very quickly instead of saving them for you or for a real emergency

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 85 of 112 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

Speaking of Partners, let's not forget this dam thing that kept killing me so many times, used it's time spell to kill all of my partners, and prevented me from getting the Clock Tower treasures.

Phantom

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 86 of 112 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 6, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Speaking of Partners, let's not forget this dam thing that kept killing me so many times, used it's time spell to kill all of my partners, and prevented me from getting the Clock Tower treasures.

Phantom

HOW DO U KILL THE **bleep** THING i killed the snake thing but htat thing OMG

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 87 of 112 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Aug 6, 2012
It was the year N64 came out and I really wanted one for Christmas. My parents tried but that puppy was sold out so the winged it and grabbed a ps1. The system was bundled with battle arena toshinden and they also got me resident evil and rayman. I popped in rayman for the family to see then moved to my room with re. When I got to the corridor and the dog busted through the window I freaked and was hooked on Sony for life.
Message 88 of 112 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Aug 6, 2012

in jak 2 when you get the dark bomb

Message 89 of 112 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Phantom

HOW DO U KILL THE **bleep** THING i killed the snake thing but htat thing OMG

i killed unknown but this guy was to much of a pain

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 90 of 112 (15 Views)
0 Likes