Survivor
2383 posts

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

best accident ive ever made XD

That's the best accident I've ever heard of. XD

the funny thing about it is i cant even remember the game i originally intended to purchase

speaking of KH i reallty hope they make a HD collection with the final mixes that comes out in english

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 71 of 112 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 5, 2012

PlumpaTroll wrote:

My all time favorite Playstation moment was either finally beating Nitrus Oxide in CTR, or running into the first Collosus in "Shadow of the Colossus" (I was absoulutely terrified to go and attack it). 

Reading that just brought me back to that moment too, he was such a b*stard to defeat in CTR. I've never played SotC, but I plan on getting the Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD collection sometime in the near future

Message 72 of 112 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

best accident ive ever made XD

That's the best accident I've ever heard of. XD

the funny thing about it is i cant even remember the game i originally intended to purchase

speaking of KH i reallty hope they make a HD collection with the final mixes that comes out in english

There are actually a lot of rumors about that happening and the series director, Tetsuya Nomura, even said that they could be working on it. I personally hope so because I would love to play through all of those gems again. All of those memories, like Donald's speaking being incomprehensible, Saix trolling Sora when he was begging for Kairi, Larxene acting like a total btch, Roxas caring more about who he'll have ice cream with when Xion "died", and Ventus playing pacifist with Vanitas. Ah, such fond memories indeed.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 73 of 112 (89 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

There are actually a lot of rumors about that happening and the series director, Tetsuya Nomura, even said that they could be working on it. I personally hope so because I would love to play through all of those gems again. All of those memories, like Donald's speaking being incomprehensible, Saix trolling Sora when he was begging for Kairi, Larxene acting like a total btch, Roxas caring more about who he'll have ice cream with when Xion "died", and Ventus playing pacifist with Vanitas. Ah, such fond memories indeed.

very fond memories indeed

imagine if we get the final mixes we will have even more fond memories

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 74 of 112 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

You mean facing invincible secret bosses that will always make me cry and rage quit? HELL YES

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 75 of 112 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

You mean facing invincible secret bosses that will always make me cry and rage quit? HELL YES

and the super challenging hacked fights Smiley Very Happy

Message 76 of 112 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 5, 2012

There were too many for me so I went with 1 per console

PS1 - Croc, my first ever game Smiley Happy

PS2 - Kingdom Hearts, the entire game! But here's one of my favourite scenes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIxMSMtNRI

PS3 - The reveal of Battle Royale (I've longed for a Sony crossover for ages!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 77 of 112 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

alright im backSmiley Surprised whatd i miss?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 78 of 112 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 5, 2012

By system:
PS1 Memory: Playing Crash Bash with my friend Alec. We played the hell out of that game and he didn't even buy it. It was in the garage of the house that he moved into along with a PS One Smiley Tongue

PS2 Memory: The PS2 was the first console I had and the first game that my dad bought for it was Jak and Daxter (the first one). I loved that game so much and its still my favorite PS2 game as well as my favorite trilogy (Jak X was meh and The Lost Frontier was...well...let's not talk about it Smiley Wink ) This game also awoke the OCD I have with collecting EVERYTHING in these types of platformers. Goddamn Precursor crap.

PS3 Memory: In both Little Big Planet and LBP 2, my favorite memory is acing every story level and collecting every item. It took quite some time. (Especially the latter LBP 1 levels. God that took forever!)

Photobucket
Message 79 of 112 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Playing Kingdom hearts for the first time....the most magical, thrilling exprience ever...nothing will ever come close to that...well maybe all stars Smiley Wink

Rayman for all stars
Message 80 of 112 (30 Views)