2494 posts

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

i remember my first ps3 game very fondly

metal gear solid 4 (i got the special metal gear solid 4 ps3 combo pack)

i was up all night that night playing that game XD

I got my ps3 a few years ago xD and it came with motorstorm and resistance for free, got to say Smiley Tongue i probably wouldnt have picked up resistance fall of man if it werent for that.

You should've seen my face when Otacon was telling me that there was a Disk 2 in one conversation.I thought GameStop ripped me off for a minute. XD

that was probably my favorite easter egg in the game either that or the death therapy

Almost reminds me of when the Colonel AI in MGS2 told me: "Raiden, turn off the game console RIGHT NOW." For a minute, I actually thought about doing that actually, lol! Not to mention his other quotes like, "I was driving home one day and saw a bright light in the sky. And when I opened my eyes, I was home. What do you think that was Raiden?" or "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space does a raw blink on Hari-Kari Rock. I need scissors, 61!"

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 61 of 112 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Oh wait, I just remembered something from BBS.

Terra: "What's your name? Are you from around here? Hey, are you good with a Keyblade?"

Ventus: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!"

Terra: "Sheesh, I was only asking a few questions."

*Stares at the room for a while*

*Looks from inside of cage*

Ventus: "SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW I GOT SO SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!"

Made me laugh for some reason.

I would absolutely LOVE to see Sora repeat that quote if there was ever a Toy Story world. Smiley Very Happy

Message 62 of 112 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

gta san andreas.....after i beat the game i used all the cheat codes then i went to area 51 lol i always tried to find a way inside but i never could 

I liked vice city more, i really only played san andreas for...the....great?...co-op it had Smiley Tongue

lol can u go to area 51 or 69 like they call it in the game lol

I dont think so xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 63 of 112 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

I got my ps3 a few years ago xD and it came with motorstorm and resistance for free, got to say Smiley Tongue i probably wouldnt have picked up resistance fall of man if it werent for that.

You should've seen my face when Otacon was telling me that there was a Disk 2 in one conversation.I thought GameStop ripped me off for a minute. XD

that was probably my favorite easter egg in the game either that or the death therapy

Almost reminds me of when the Colonel AI in MGS2 told me: "Raiden, turn off the game console RIGHT NOW." For a minute, I actually thought about doing that actually, lol! Not to mention his other quotes like, "I was driving home one day and saw a bright light in the sky. And when I opened my eyes, I was home. What do you think that was Raiden?" or "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space does a raw blink on Hari-Kari Rock. I need scissors, 61!"

oh god XD the Colonel AI in MGS2 was probably one of the times i laughed the most in a video game the fact that raiden was runing around naked when this happened made it even funnier

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 64 of 112 (63 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

oh god XD the Colonel AI in MGS2 was probably one of the times i laughed the most in a video game the fact that raiden was runing around naked when this happened made it even funnier

here i found a vid of the Colonel AI

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 65 of 112 (59 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Aug 5, 2012

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 66 of 112 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

My favorite Playstation memory is when I first got my PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts, and I was instantly blown away by every aspect of it. That was almost ten years ago.

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

Message 67 of 112 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 5, 2012

My all time favorite Playstation moment was either finally beating Nitrus Oxide in CTR, or running into the first Collosus in "Shadow of the Colossus" (I was absoulutely terrified to go and attack it). 

Message 68 of 112 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

I have to say the EXACT same thing, except KH2 was my first PS and KH game. My older cousin was also the reason I got into KH after seeing him play 1 and 2 sometimes.

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

best accident ive ever made XD

Message 69 of 112 (35 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Death-by-Ownage wrote:

to be completely honest i bought Kingdom hearts by accident and decided to play it instead of return it

best accident ive ever made XD

That's the best accident I've ever heard of. XD

Message 70 of 112 (31 Views)
0 Likes