Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

hmmm i cant decide between playing kingdom hearts for the first time or playing MGS3 for the first time

there isnt anything quite like playing an amazing game for the first time

Kingdom heartsSmiley Tongue, i remember playing that for the first time, and i knew nothing about it xD i got it because i saw the awesome cutscene from the start of the game on t.v., so i went out and bought it, even though Kingdom hearts 2 was a great game, i felt like it wasnt as great as the first one.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 112 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Here's my whole Jak II playthrough experience in a nutshell:

Me: "Okay, all I need to do is get to Krew's place so I can get a weapon upgrade. Just need to make a quick turn he-"

*Large crash noise*

Me: "Did I just hit something? Aw well, it's probably just some random fat NPC like usu-"

*Hears sirens in the distance*

Me: "...Please no, please no, please no!"

Hears: 

Me: "Dam it! Maybe I could outrun them if I-"

*Zoomer crashes while attempting to drift*

Me: "Great now I have to run on foot. Please  god, I just wanted a weapon upgrade!"

*Manages to get away from the Krimson Guard and gets a new Zoomer*

"Phew, I'm finally done. I just to park outside Krew's place and I'll be on my-"

*Crashes into Krimson Guard and music plays*

Me: "...You know what, I think it's time to go to bed."

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 12 of 112 (115 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

hmmm i cant decide between playing kingdom hearts for the first time or playing MGS3 for the first time

there isnt anything quite like playing an amazing game for the first time

Kingdom heartsSmiley Tongue, i remember playing that for the first time, and i knew nothing about it xD i got it because i saw the awesome cutscene from the start of the game on t.v., so i went out and bought it, even though Kingdom hearts 2 was a great game, i felt like it wasnt as great as the first one.

the story in 2 got a little weird but i liked KH2s gameplay better than KH1 even if it was a bit easier

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 13 of 112 (113 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

so minion is the mid boss in the game and hes known for being even harder than the final boss and when u finish all the charecters story u surprisingly get minion u has been ur worst nightmare in this game cause his so **bleep** tough and ITS AWSOME to play as him when i played with my friends one of was minion and the the other 3 were on a team....and when u unlock him u get an epic cutscene that gives u chills ......then u find out minion is actually marcus cane(sweet tooth)

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 14 of 112 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

marcus cane isnt sweet tooth in the reboot :/ speaking of which, are we getting a sequel to that? It was short but i love me some twisted metal! and yeah kingdom hearts 2 did get strange, idk i felt like it was somewhat a repeat, it was still a great gameSmiley Tongue. And i just recently played through the jak and daxter collection >.> i don't remember it being that annoying, maybe because im used to games having less bugs now a days, and jak 2 and 3 were pretty buggy at times.

Message 15 of 112 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

marcus cane isnt sweet tooth in the reboot :/ speaking of which, are we getting a sequel to that? It was short but i love me some twisted metal! and yeah kingdom hearts 2 did get strange, idk i felt like it was somewhat a repeat, it was still a great gameSmiley Tongue. And i just recently played through the jak and daxter collection >.> i don't remember it being that annoying, maybe because im used to games having less bugs now a days, and jak 2 and 3 were pretty buggy at times.

theres also the fact that jak 2 had barely any checkpoints which made it very frusterating sometimes

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 16 of 112 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

that too lol, i still have to beat jak 3 for ps3, im only at the race on those animal things Smiley Tongue, beat jak 1 and 2 within a week of having the game though xD.

Message 17 of 112 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

marcus is still sweet tooth lol ....did u know most twisted metal games take place in a dream oooooh in sweet tooths dream

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 18 of 112 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I'd have to say my favorite Playstation memory is my cousin introducing me to the first Metal Gear Solid. Up until that point, I really only got into platforming and sports games. I was glued to the screen watching him play through the entire game and it just blew my mind scene after scene (that psycho mantis fight still stands as one of the best boss fights ever in video games in my opinion). That moment literally changed how I view video games and which ones I choose to play to this day.
Message 19 of 112 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Here's my whole Jak II playthrough experience in a nutshell:

Me: "Okay, all I need to do is get to Krew's place so I can get a weapon upgrade. Just need to make a quick turn he-"

*Large crash noise*

Me: "Did I just hit something? Aw well, it's probably just some random fat NPC like usu-"

*Hears sirens in the distance*

Me: "...Please no, please no, please no!"

Hears: 

Me: "Dam it! Maybe I could outrun them if I-"

*Zoomer crashes while attempting to drift*

Me: "Great now I have to run on foot. Please  god, I just wanted a weapon upgrade!"

*Manages to get away from the Krimson Guard and gets a new Zoomer*

"Phew, I'm finally done. I just to park outside Krew's place and I'll be on my-"

*Crashes into Krimson Guard and music plays*

Me: "...You know what, I think it's time to go to bed."

the only bad thing about the driving in jak 2 was that there were cars everywhere

i usually ended up driving closeto the ground (and running over a lot of people)

Message 20 of 112 (85 Views)