Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012
One of my favorite PS, nay, gaming memories was recent. The Michael Commercial. That commercial was so well-made and thought out entirely with the gamers in mind, and that giant thank you Sony gave us was just excellent. Sony captured in three minutes what no company has been able to really get; they captured the inner mind, the soul of a gamer. It showed that Sony was willing to admit their mistakes but assure that they still cared about the fans first. Because I'm comfortable with my masculinity, I'll admit that every time I watch the Michael Commercial, I choke up just a tiny bit and my eyes get just a tad watery because it brings back a wave of memories all simultaneously.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 91 of 112 (78 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
One of my favorite PS, nay, gaming memories was recent. The Michael Commercial. That commercial was so well-made and thought out entirely with the gamers in mind, and that giant thank you Sony gave us was just excellent. Sony captured in three minutes what no company has been able to really get; they captured the inner mind, the soul of a gamer. It showed that Sony was willing to admit their mistakes but assure that they still cared about the fans first. Because I'm comfortable with my masculinity, I'll admit that every time I watch the Michael Commercial, I choke up just a tiny bit and my eyes get just a tad watery because it brings back a wave of memories all simultaneously.

its too bad they barely ever used that commercial i only saw it on youtube XD

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 92 of 112 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012
Yeah, it's a **bleep** shame. I've heard it was televised a few times, but I never saw it on TV.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 93 of 112 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

the most ironic thing about it is that its the most watched commercial ever XD (at least thats what ive heard)

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 94 of 112 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012
I saw that commercial a lot actually!
Every time I saw it on TV I would get so hyped lol

I knew this game was coming out when the rumors appeared as "Title Fight".

Anyways, I actually saw it on TV the first time...Then I looked up the full uncut one on YouTube! xP
____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 95 of 112 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:
I saw that commercial a lot actually!
Every time I saw it on TV I would get so hyped lol

I knew this game was coming out when the rumors appeared as "Title Fight".

Anyways, I actually saw it on TV the first time...Then I looked up the full uncut one on YouTube! xP

what channel did you see it on

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 96 of 112 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:
I saw that commercial a lot actually!
Every time I saw it on TV I would get so hyped lol

I knew this game was coming out when the rumors appeared as "Title Fight".

Anyways, I actually saw it on TV the first time...Then I looked up the full uncut one on YouTube! xP

what channel did you see it on


To be honest, I really don't remember.

But it wasn't just one channel lol I saw it a couple times on different channels.

I think it may have been USA, I'm not sure though.

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 97 of 112 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1724 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Yeah, it's a **bleep** shame. I've heard it was televised a few times, but I never saw it on TV.
It was an Adultswim. And... "Half of the city aided me, the other half wanted me dead, he brought out my good side.
Photobucket
Message 98 of 112 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 6, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Yeah, it's a **bleep** shame. I've heard it was televised a few times, but I never saw it on TV.
It was an Adultswim. And... "Half of the city aided me, the other half wanted me dead, he brought out my good side.

THAT WAS IT!

That's where I first saw it and then I saw it on USA the day after! xD

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 99 of 112 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/17/2012
Offline
181 posts
 

Re: A Thread of Memories

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

Message 100 of 112 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes