Aug 05 2012
By: jackmania555 Sackboy 491 posts

A Thread of Memories

[ Edited ]
111 replies 271 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

Welcome to a happy place, this is a thread where you post about your favorite Playstation moments. I'd like to hear some of your memories and have a good time talking about our favorite games and characters :smileyhappy: .

Message 1 of 112 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: A Thread of Memories

Aug 5, 2012

and....heres the thread! My FAVORITE playstation memory would probably be playing spyro for the playstation, it was one of my first games that i played on it, along with some looney toons game that i dont even remember the name of it anymore. At least i think that one was for playstation, could be wrong, also had a nintendo 64, sega, and super nintendo from my dad.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 112 (264 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

when i unlocked minion in twisted metal black.........that was epic

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 3 of 112 (259 Views)
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

and....heres the thread! My FAVORITE playstation memory would probably be playing spyro for the playstation, it was one of my first games that i played on it, along with some looney toons game that i dont even remember the name of it anymore. At least i think that one was for playstation, could be wrong, also had a nintendo 64, sega, and super nintendo from my dad.

Nice, that was one of my first games too, what was your favorite part?

Message 4 of 112 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Playing Twisted Metal, Spyro, Final Fantasy VII & VIII, and Crash Bandicoot in my friend James' basement when I was a kid. Those were great times.
Message 5 of 112 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

Care to explain, sorry never played Twisted Metal games (oh no the trolls are after me AHH!)

Message 6 of 112 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Hmm im not sure about favorite part lol, i would have to say early on in the game, the level that seemed...i dont even know, romanish, had pillars, at my age it always reminded me of a jail cell, at one part the level had like a half circle and a bunch of small pillars/houses that you could jump up on to get to a secret area. Or having to chase those guys with the eggs, that was always a pain, and i felt great when i managed to corner them and take them out. I should probably go play the game again :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 112 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

Care to explain, sorry never played Twisted Metal games (oh no the trolls are after me AHH!)

I played all the twisted metal games xD but i have to say black is the one i remember the least (besides the awesome stories) so id like a refresher

Message 8 of 112 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

hmmm i cant decide between playing kingdom hearts for the first time or playing MGS3 for the first time

there isnt anything quite like playing an amazing game for the first time

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 9 of 112 (238 Views)
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

My favorite memory was when I was playing Crash 3 (Yeah Crash sue me ;P ) with my dad. We were on Dr.N. Gin and we never could get past him cause I was like 6 and he was bad at games lol. I finally beat his first form and I jumped up and yelled that I beat him cause my dad went into the kitchen to get sodas. He ran out and I found out about the second form and got my **bleep** handed too me. That has to be my most favorite gaming memory ever and idk why. 

Message 10 of 112 (234 Views)