Reply
Nov 19 2012
By: harley2947 Fender Bender 2925 posts
Offline

A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

6 replies 77 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

I was just wondering if you'll be able to make a custom match and bring it online. Say I wanna make a match that has faster AP Generation like overtime because I love overtime, And Stock 9 lives, RPG-7, Killer Bees, and the Medusa Head items only with constant spawning (lol). Will I be able to make a match like that and play against another online person who's not my friend?

Message 1 of 7 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012
I am not sure actually, just wait a few days and try it I guess
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 7 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012
That'll probably be the first thing I do, because I really hope so.
Message 3 of 7 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
That'll probably be the first thing I do, because I really hope so.

me to because then I canplay with my bud in stock online instead of always timed

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 7 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012
yeah there's no difference between online and off it's just "Verses". so you can make a custom game and play with a online friend, a vita friend, and a local friend at the same time!


Message 5 of 7 (47 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
yeah there's no difference between online and off it's just "Verses". so you can make a custom game and play with a online friend, a vita friend, and a local friend at the same time!

Thanks, but I'm mostly wondering if I can start a custom match online and search for opponents

Message 6 of 7 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A Serious Question Regarding Custom Matches

Nov 19, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
yeah there's no difference between online and off it's just "Verses". so you can make a custom game and play with a online friend, a vita friend, and a local friend at the same time!

Thanks, but I'm mostly wondering if I can start a custom match online and search for opponents


that may be the only issue

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 7 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes