Mar 12 2013
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

A Quick Announcement

16 replies 878 views Edited Mar 12, 2013

I've obviously been very inactive lately, due to a myriad of issues, not the least of which is schoolwork, but I wanted to take a moment to mention one - well, actually two things.  The first is that I will not be doing my daily threads for Zeus and Isaac as I had been considering before.  I simply don't have the time to pump out anything that would live up to the standard I'd like to think I strive for with those things.  I've honestly been so busy with other things that I didn't even realize until just moments ago that today marked the week I'd have to do them!  I'll likely be able to do so for our third DLC set, though, so don't fret!

My second announcement is the real reason I made this thread.  As few of you might already know, some members of the PAStadium (colloquially known as the Pastadome) forum announced a project recently.  Well, I wanted to officially announce (over here, at least) our PlayStation All-Stars/Super Smash Bros. crossover game, Project Axis!  The forum section for that project is here, should any of you want to check it out; we will actually be holding a one-hour Q&A session on Thursday at 8 PM EST in PAStadium's chat box on the main page, so if you have any questions that the section does not already answer, be sure to ask over there and Slayer or I will try to answer it to the best of our abilities.  (Note: You'll need to sign up for the forum to be able to post in the chat.)

That's all I really had to say.  Hopefully I'll be able to post more here once I get some of this work out of the way.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 17 (878 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: A Quick Announcement

Mar 12, 2013

No DP thread on Zeus and Isaac!?!??!!

Now the world has really gone to hell!

Message 2 of 17 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Honestly, even if I had the time for them, I don't think they'd be all that good. We already have about an hour of overall gameplay of each that shows off everything they're capable of, so it'd really just be more matchup/tier speculation than even Kat/Emmett had. And I'm still not a tier man. I might touch on them in a thread, but a daily series just isn't possible for me this time around, what with this research paper I'm doing and all.
ecdf9e46
Message 3 of 17 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 12, 2013

I'm interested in "Project Axis". Is this a fan based game like Super Smash Flash?

Message 4 of 17 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Yes, yes it is, although it will obviously turn out much differently from those two games. In fact, I'd be lying if I said we weren't inspired at least a bit by the Smash Flash series. If you want to know more, as I said, there will be a Q&A on Thursday!
ecdf9e46
Message 5 of 17 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 12, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Yes, yes it is, although it will obviously turn out much differently from those two games. In fact, I'd be lying if I said we weren't inspired at least a bit by the Smash Flash series. If you want to know more, as I said, there will be a Q&A on Thursday!

That's pretty cool. I hope the games turns out well, Super Smash Flash 2 set the bar pretty high for fan made games.

I did catch that part, but that's a while from now plus it's only an hour long and trying to pop in a question among hundreds or thousands, I would be lucky to get one question answered.

Message 6 of 17 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 12, 2013
It may very well be hectic on Thursday, but we're going to try to put some semblance of order in so that as many questions as possible are answered or acknowledged. I'm not sure how many people will actually show up, either. If you'd like, you can PM me here with a question and I can try to address it during the session.
ecdf9e46
Message 7 of 17 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 12, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It may very well be hectic on Thursday, but we're going to try to put some semblance of order in so that as many questions as possible are answered or acknowledged. I'm not sure how many people will actually show up, either. If you'd like, you can PM me here with a question and I can try to address it during the session.

Now thats more like it! Thank you and best of luck on your game~

Message 8 of 17 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Really? Pretty awesome, ive wanted someone to do a fan game for this game!, I really hope you dont remove any character from the current game, theyve grown in me lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 9 of 17 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

In case anyone is interested, here are some in game shots.(Originally teaser images.)

(It seems like Mario and Parappa are getting along!)

(Maybe we spoke too soon?)

(So much for that duet concert we were all hoping for!)

For some reason, when I uploaded the second image it lost a bit of quality but it gets the point across.

Note: Everything is always subject to change, it's a very early build and only two people have access to that build.
For more information please visit PA Stadium, we'll be holding a Q&A session Thursday at 8pm Eastern.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 10 of 17 (506 Views)