Highlighted
Wastelander
712 posts

Re: A Massively Overlooked Character

Oct 11, 2012

He would work really well in the game. However, like with Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, the IP I think is owned by Sega. I seriously think they should make both as a character bundle or something. 

Message 71 of 84 (188 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 12, 2012

gamerkid99 wrote:

He would work really well in the game. However, like with Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, the IP I think is owned by Sega. I seriously think they should make both as a character bundle or something. 

I really hope something like this happens. both Valkyria and Yakuza are huge PlayStation brands that could be really wel implimented into PSASBR. If they offered a 'Sega Bundle' with 2 caracters, 1 stage (combo of Yakuza and Vakyria?) and bunch of new unlocks for anywhere from $5.99 - $7.99, I'd pay for it.

Message 72 of 84 (177 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 28, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

91bc8754e663143d68e0366da5275ff4a388e7c3.jpg__939x820_q85.jpg

While it would be particularly awesome to have another fist fighter, Kiryu isn't exactly 'system seller'. Yakuza isn't the most well known franchise in the universe.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the guy beat the snot out of Kratos with a bicycle before swinging him into the wall, but the problem is, he's already been beat out by electric fist man.

Just because they are both japanese and fight, doesn't mean that they'd play identically.

I think there can be room for 2 Fighting Japanese men in this battle royale.

Hopefully Kazuma could be DLC or something. I really do think he'd fit in this game perfectly.

Message 73 of 84 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 28, 2012

If they are going to put a Sega character, I would rather have Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles; perhaps one of the most overlooked SPRG and beautiful PS3 games to date.  Not to mention, she would offer a unique playstyle to the game and is a woman, which the game is lacking a lot of currently.

Selvaria

Message 74 of 84 (147 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 28, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

If they are going to put a Sega character, I would rather have Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles; perhaps one of the most overlooked SPRG and beautiful PS3 games to date.  Not to mention, she would offer a unique playstyle to the game and is a woman, which the game is lacking a lot of currently.

I'm not saying that I don't want Salvaria to be in the game too, because I think they both should be in, and are both iconic playstation characters.

I don't see why characters have to now be limited to 1 per publisher. Kazuma and Salvaria should be added as DLC.

Message 75 of 84 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Oct 28, 2012

ppl who hate kazuma kiryu are just stupid

hating an badass character for no reason

Message 76 of 84 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 7, 2013
bump

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 77 of 84 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
Dont all the Yakuza games suck though?

It got Zero Punctuation's seal of approval (I think...). And that's pretty much the trial-by-fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 78 of 84 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

The only time I've played Yakuza was when I downloaded a demo for Yakuza 4. Honestly, I wasn't impressed but I know that the series has a lot of appeal and its been around for a while on a variety of Playstation systems.

I would much rather have other characters, but if he was included then I would be pleased.

Message 79 of 84 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jan 8, 2013

i think it would be him if any SEGA character all the Yakuza game are PS only i think

and if not Selvaria Bles  another PS only series from SEGA

i'm really shocked we have no SEGA rep from the start

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 80 of 84 (79 Views)