Sackboy
551 posts

Re: A Good Character For All-Stars Often Overlooked!

Sep 15, 2012
Please god no I'm sick of assassins creed...an ac rep is completely unnecessary.
Message 11 of 25 (91 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ARRAMADI wrote:
Well it is a good idea but since no one has even played assassins creed 3 yet it would be too soon to add any character in like that. Thats just my opinion though

Yes, but by the time All-Stars comes out, Assassin's Creed III Liberation will be out. 

Also, to the people asking for ezio, you need to remember that he does not have as much as a bond to PlayStation. 

Message 12 of 25 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Idk the games are just too close together I think if anything I believe they'd have ezio in and then as a dlc add conor idk these are just things that I think would happen
Message 13 of 25 (79 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Cool4x4 wrote:

ARRAMADI wrote:
Well it is a good idea but since no one has even played assassins creed 3 yet it would be too soon to add any character in like that. Thats just my opinion though

Yes, but by the time All-Stars comes out, Assassin's Creed III Liberation will be out. 

Also, to the people asking for ezio, you need to remember that he does not have as much as a bond to PlayStation.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood got exclusive content for the playstation. I don't know if it eventually went to the 360, but it was at least exclusive for awhile. Sure, Aveline is a vita exclusive, but I wouldn't really care about her at all. I'm tired of the off shoot games. After ACIII I'm done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 14 of 25 (73 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Assassins Creed is a quality franchise and series it has some really cool characters and weapons, having Her or Connor or even Altair or Enzio 3rd party rep i am holding out for is a Assassins Creed Rep.. if only..
Message 15 of 25 (68 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 15, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Please god no I'm sick of assassins creed...an ac rep is completely unnecessary.

Any reason why?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 16 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Sep 15, 2012

What I was thinking was that people want more female characters and a lot of people like Assassin's Creed so I just thought Aveline would fit good. But I think we are lucky if we get one AC rep. Don't even think about two. 

Message 17 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 15, 2012

void-0 wrote:

I want a reason and it better be a pretty **bleep** good one.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 18 of 25 (48 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I'll give you a reason, least why I dislike a lot of characters who are "suggested", because every character that makes it into this game is one less character who could.

Would Ezio be fun? Yeah (Desmond would be cooler since he's the actual main character) but Assassins Creed isn't really a series that makes you go "Oh man! This is the PlayStation!" Not that the series is bad, it just isn't an iconic series in PlayStation history.

That doesn't mean it doesn't have any right being in the game but if Ezio made it in and (for example) Tomba didn't I would be upset.

TLDR: There are way more iconic PlayStation characters that deserve to be in this game and won't (due to the character limit) that I would be upset if a spot was given to Ezio and not them.
Message 19 of 25 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
I'll give you a reason, least why I dislike a lot of characters who are "suggested", because every character that makes it into this game is one less character who could.

Would Ezio be fun? Yeah (Desmond would be cooler since he's the actual main character) but Assassins Creed isn't really a series that makes you go "Oh man! This is the PlayStation!" Not that the series is bad, it just isn't an iconic series in PlayStation history.

That doesn't mean it doesn't have any right being in the game but if Ezio made it in and (for example) Tomba didn't I would be upset.

TLDR: There are way more iconic PlayStation characters that deserve to be in this game and won't (due to the character limit) that I would be upset if a spot was given to Ezio and not them.

It's not always about what best represents and/or most iconic to PlayStation. There a lot of 3rd party characters who are pretty deserving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 25 (37 Views)
0 Likes