Sackboy
460 posts

Re: A Good Character For All-Stars Often Overlooked!

Sep 15, 2012
Um... I'm pretty sure a game called "PlayStation Allstars" is completely about what the PlayStation brand represents. It's not "People In Video Games Allstars".

I never said there aren't any 3rd Party Characters who are pretty deserving, but there are a TON of more characters who are more iconic and tied to the PlayStation brand then Ezio.

Crash and Spyro for example haven't been revealed. So if Ezio was to make it in but those two didn't? I'd be kinda upset.

We have enough Current Gen Characters, I would like some older representation honestly.
Message 21 of 25 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

justintime57 wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:
I'll give you a reason, least why I dislike a lot of characters who are "suggested", because every character that makes it into this game is one less character who could.

Would Ezio be fun? Yeah (Desmond would be cooler since he's the actual main character) but Assassins Creed isn't really a series that makes you go "Oh man! This is the PlayStation!" Not that the series is bad, it just isn't an iconic series in PlayStation history.

That doesn't mean it doesn't have any right being in the game but if Ezio made it in and (for example) Tomba didn't I would be upset.

TLDR: There are way more iconic PlayStation characters that deserve to be in this game and won't (due to the character limit) that I would be upset if a spot was given to Ezio and not them.

It's not always about what best represents and/or most iconic to PlayStation. There a lot of 3rd party characters who are pretty deserving.

I'm pretty sure it is. Since its got Playstation right in the title. I'm still kind of weirded out by Big Daddy's inclusion, but Its definitely about finding the best ways to represent playstation's history.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 22 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Yeah she would be cool, but one of the directors supposedly said Connor's not in because he's too new. I think the same would be said for Aveline. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 23 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Yeah she would be cool, but one of the directors supposedly said Connor's not in because he's too new. I think the same would be said for Aveline. 

Like I said before, hopefully as DLC.

Message 24 of 25 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Connor or Ezio
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 25 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes