Sep 14 2012
By: Cool4x4 Hekseville Citizen 379 posts

A Good Character For All-Stars Often Overlooked!

24 replies 486 views Edited Sep 14, 2012

I think a good character for All-Stars would be Aveline from Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation. This would give us a rep from Assassin's Creed but she would also be a PlayStation exlusive. What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 25 (486 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: A Good Character For All-Stars Often Overlooked!

Sep 14, 2012

She's not overlooked I wanted her in too.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 2 of 25 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Sep 14, 2012
I'd prefer her over Connor, though she'd probably be DLC if anything.
Message 3 of 25 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Yeah I was kind of thinking she would be in as DLC. I don't care what form, I just want her in!

Message 4 of 25 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

I would rather see Ezio over any other AC character. He's the face of the series to many. Ezio also has one key thing Aveline doesn't have: the Assassin look. People who aren't fans of the series or even video games in general still know about "the white hooded guy". While this may be my personal opinion from being a hardcore fan of the series, Ezio has the look, personality, and fighting skills to be in this game. We know Ezio. We've seen his life's journey, life to death. I don't know Aveline, Connor, or even Altair for that matter that well enough. A lot of people keep saying Connor, and while he may be cool, I won't have that connection to him as I do with Ezio (yes Connor's game will be released by then, but Ezio has three games, much more time for character development when compared to one game). Assassins in this series aren't interchangeable. They may all have the same look, but their personality and outlook on life & the Assassin order all make them unique from each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 25 (450 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 14, 2012

justintime57 wrote:

I would rather see Ezio over any other AC character. He's the face of the series to many. Ezio also has one key thing Aveline doesn't have: the Assassin look. People who aren't fans of the series or even video games in general still know about "the white hooded guy" While this may be my personal opinion from being a hardcore fan of the series, Ezio has the look, personality, and fighting skills to be in this game. We know Ezio. We've seen his life's journey, life to death. I don't know Aveline, Connor, or even Altair for that matter that well enough.

Ezio's time is up. He's been in SoulCalibur V and I believe he plays way better in it than this.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 6 of 25 (433 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 14, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

justintime57 wrote:

I would rather see Ezio over any other AC character. He's the face of the series to many. Ezio also has one key thing Aveline doesn't have: the Assassin look. People who aren't fans of the series or even video games in general still know about "the white hooded guy" While this may be my personal opinion from being a hardcore fan of the series, Ezio has the look, personality, and fighting skills to be in this game. We know Ezio. We've seen his life's journey, life to death. I don't know Aveline, Connor, or even Altair for that matter that well enough. A lot of people keep saying Connor, and while he may be cool, I won't have that connection to him as I do with Ezio (yes Connor's game will be released by then, but Ezio hasthree games, much more time for character development when compared to one game). Assassins in this series aren't interchangeable. They may all have the same look, but their personality and outlook on life & the Assassin order all make them unique from each other.

Ezio's time is up. He's been in SoulCalibur V and I believe he plays way better in it than this.

I have a different outlook. It's not about being the most exclusive possible to PlayStation or whos time "is up", it's about who deserves and best represents the series. I don't want Ezio because he looks cool. I want Ezio because I connect with him, I've seen all of his struggles and accomplishments. It's hard with the AC series to have that "one protagonist" you think of as the main man of the series (especially compared to other series such as Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid), but I personally believe Ezio is who people will think of when you ask the question, "Who do you think of when you think Assassin's Creed." As for that, we still have no idea how that can turn out. Gotta say though, thanks for replying intelligently and without cuse words. It's far and few within these forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 25 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Indeed, LJPvonzity
Message 8 of 25 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Sep 14, 2012
I would prefer Ezio, but honestly, I don't think an AC rep is necessary anymore.
Message 9 of 25 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Well it is a good idea but since no one has even played assassins creed 3 yet it would be too soon to add any character in like that. Thats just my opinion though
Message 10 of 25 (307 Views)
0 Likes