Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
2365 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 22, 2013
I can tell you they plan on giving patches to fix things up in the game as of now.

Unfortunately, all I know is they wanna make the game work better. I have no idea the specifics the patches will have. I don't know EVERYTHING about the game, I just got lucky and had a clue sent my way. Smiley Happy
Message 191 of 216 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3659 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 22, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Um...

Just noticed everyone calling me a she. I AM a guy. I know the name is misleading.

I'm Ayla's Hero for my daughter Ayla. I always wanna be her hero so she can be proud to call me dad. Smiley Happy

...Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Darn, now I'm sorry for being sorry last time about calling you a "he" but now you are a "he" and not a "she" but a "he".

God, I don't know how to make that make sence....

Message 192 of 216 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
283 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 23, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Um...

Just noticed everyone calling me a she. I AM a guy. I know the name is misleading.

I'm Ayla's Hero for my daughter Ayla. I always wanna be her hero so she can be proud to call me dad. Smiley Happy

I like to think of you as a girl

Message 193 of 216 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/28/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

i'll believe you until you are proved otherwise....thats fair i think....no reason to call someone a liar until they have been proved liar.

 

Hmmm Horrifying?

 

RESIDENT EVIL

 

SILENT HILL

 

DEAD SPACE

 

MEDIEVIL

 

SIREN BLOOD CURSE

 

HEAVY RAIN

 

 

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 194 of 216 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3659 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 23, 2013

colombotron19 wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Um...

Just noticed everyone calling me a she. I AM a guy. I know the name is misleading.

I'm Ayla's Hero for my daughter Ayla. I always wanna be her hero so she can be proud to call me dad. Smiley Happy

I like to think of you as a girl


I see what you mean, it feels more natural.

Message 195 of 216 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 23, 2013

Unfortunately since Aylas_Hero is mostly unknown the reputation defense is worthless.

From my understanding, he owns an arguably insignificant game site with poorly made tournaments that do little more than determine the hierarchy in an extremely egotistical (and very small) group of players. I have also heard the site is very US focused, power is held by questionable people and players who are new or speak english poorly are often just ignored.

 

Now, this thread is just this person boasting about knowledge they don't intend to share. If there aren't more clues, some proof or confirming a past guess, this thread shouldn't have been made. It teaches nothing and goes nowhere.

 

If you think people here are so far below you that you won't share, don't post anything. Just don't spit on us.

Message 196 of 216 (226 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 23, 2013

Strato-Squirrel wrote:

i'll believe you until you are proved otherwise....thats fair i think....no reason to call someone a liar until they have been proved liar.

 


This is a terrible stance to take. You believe everything to be true unless you're told otherwise?

 

Being sceptical of these things is a good thing. People believed Rumba, Paul Gale and The Mink unquestionably until they were all proven wrong, and all it did was cause confusion and disappointment. Better to be sceptical and adopt a "wait and see" attitude whenever you see someone mouthing off on a forum instead of just believing everything you read on the Internet.

 

Not believing Aylas isn't necessarily calling him a liar. Just saying that without proof, it's a bit shady and shouldn't be given too much weight.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 197 of 216 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 23, 2013
^what bob said...
Play For Fun!
Message 198 of 216 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

Feb 24, 2013

palatablepanda wrote:

Unfortunately since Aylas_Hero is mostly unknown the reputation defense is worthless.

From my understanding, he owns an arguably insignificant game site with poorly made tournaments that do little more than determine the hierarchy in an extremely egotistical (and very small) group of players. I have also heard the site is very US focused, power is held by questionable people and players who are new or speak english poorly are often just ignored.

 

Now, this thread is just this person boasting about knowledge they don't intend to share. If there aren't more clues, some proof or confirming a past guess, this thread shouldn't have been made. It teaches nothing and goes nowhere.

 

If you think people here are so far below you that you won't share, don't post anything. Just don't spit on us.


You've been here for a few days and you think Ayla is relatively unknown? Wow lol...


#Reapers
Message 199 of 216 (127 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
629 posts
 

Re: A Clue To Upcoming DLC

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

palatablepanda wrote:

Unfortunately since Aylas_Hero is mostly unknown the reputation defense is worthless.

From my understanding, he owns an arguably insignificant game site with poorly made tournaments that do little more than determine the hierarchy in an extremely egotistical (and very small) group of players. I have also heard the site is very US focused, power is held by questionable people and players who are new or speak english poorly are often just ignored.

 

Now, this thread is just this person boasting about knowledge they don't intend to share. If there aren't more clues, some proof or confirming a past guess, this thread shouldn't have been made. It teaches nothing and goes nowhere.

 

If you think people here are so far below you that you won't share, don't post anything. Just don't spit on us.


Nicely Worded

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 200 of 216 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes