Hopes there's more stages then there are characters in the end
Message 11 of 25 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: 8 more dlc characters coming?

Jan 18, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

You really expect they willput THAT much work in? This is Superbot we are talking about. They'lll make a quick buck off of us with the next DLC and then it's adios fanbase.

Never has this been more appropriate...

bam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 12 of 25 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 18, 2013
8 characters is wishful thinking, I'd say 4 more sounds about right, 6 max.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 25 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

You really expect they willput THAT much work in? This is Superbot we are talking about. They'lll make a quick buck off of us with the next DLC and then it's adios fanbase.

bam

Why not think about it for a sec instead of crying. With the slow pace they work the next characters will probably be released in June. That'll be a whole 9 months. They'd then start up on a sequel

Message 14 of 25 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Why not think about it for a sec instead of crying. With the slow pace they work the next characters will probably be released in June. That'll be a whole 9 months. They'd then start up on a sequel

Throwing a locker at you =/= crying
Nice try, though. If you've got more juvenile things to say then go right ahead, don't let me stop you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 25 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

I would love for there to be 8 DLC characters (i'd even want 10 characters, as unlikely as that is), but will probably only have 6.

Message 16 of 25 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Nice try, though. If you've got more juvenile things to say then go right ahead, don't let me stop you.

>disregard everything i just said

Well seeya troll!

Message 17 of 25 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

>disregard everything i just said

Well seeya troll!

sdfasfgqerg

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 18 of 25 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I wouldn't rely on that as a guarantee for 8 more characters cause to this day on UMVC3's website there are still empty character spaces next to Jill and Shuma Gorath, not saying it's not possible to get 8 or more in this game, I'm just saying you shouldn't expect more based on those empty spots.
Message 19 of 25 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

bam

How could you possibly call this "slow pace"??  Do you know anything about SuperBot at all?  Like how many people work for them?  In regards to the release date of the next batch of DLC, I honestly think it won't be released until around May.  But so what?!  If you love the game (which you obviously don't) then you should be excited that there's any more DLC at all!  I don't see what you're being so negative about, buddy...

Message 20 of 25 (155 Views)
0 Likes