Jan 19 2013
By: CaptKnucklesFACT Hekseville Citizen 335 posts

8 more DLC :D

[ Edited ]
85 replies 668 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

incase some of you couldn't tell, and are telling people that you don't think that their choices will get in because they wont continue adding in DLC, click on the thing on the very top left of this page, do you notice anything? (yup there are 8 more slots)

On another note, I really hope that SuperBot doesn't add anyone in just to help advertise their game like they did for Kat, I want to get 8 people who i actually know about, anyone else?

also dont mind this, below, its my tag, and don't reply your character choices, i was just informing you guys that there will be more DLC

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 1 of 86 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13560 posts

Re: 8 more DLC :D

Jan 19, 2013

Dude, I already made a thread about this.  -_-'

Message 2 of 86 (664 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I just did too Cat Very Happy

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 3 of 86 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Just a few things. First Kat's game isn't advertising... It basically sold the Vita for a while before LBP came out and she is a great character so its not really advertising, she is all star status. Second you never know if they are going to use the entire row or not so it may not be 8.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 4 of 86 (641 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

We don't know if they'll use the entire row or not. For all we know, there will probably be only one more DLC pack.

However, if they do. This is who i hope would be in.

Yu and Dart, Crash and ??? (Preferably Cloud. Rivalry between two of the most desired characters), and fianlly a Resistance character and Abe (a lot of people think he'll make it in)

@ossiecastro5

I'd post in that one if i wasn't too lazy.

Message 5 of 86 (634 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Don't bash kat just because you haven't played gravity rush.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 6 of 86 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

@littlejcr lol its still advertising, and i haven't played Gravity Rush, (i dont really want to either, it seems a little too girly for me (and i play LocoRoco)) but it was much much much less known than LBP, i feel like the main reason for adding her was to help boost the PS VITA sales (they are much lower than they should be)

Message 7 of 86 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Well saying a character shouldn't get in because they're advertising a game isn't an excuse. All-stars advertises all characters featured. So your argument is invalid. No matter who they add in they'll always advertise whatever game they represent upon reveal and release. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 86 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
@littlejcr lol its still advertising
Pretty much any 3rd party character is pretty much advertising in some way.
"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 9 of 86 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Why do people think that Square Enix will even remotely consider giving Superbot a character?

They almost NEVER give out a character they have created for ANY game. Even if this one is extra special as a homage to PlayStation, I wouldn't cross you fingers.

I have $5000.00 saying no Final Fantasy character is DLC.

The ONLY way we would see Final Fantasy in this game is MAYBE in the sequel to make sure it sells loads of copies.
Message 10 of 86 (590 Views)
0 Likes