Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: 9 more days.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Personally, I feel Castlevania would be better in Smash Bros, with Simon Belmont as the representative and replacing Snake as the Konami representative since Metal Gear should stick with All-Stars. Castlevania has always been majorly Nintendo-oriented and I've been a nigh supporter of this idea.

Simon Belmont

i know what you mean lol, but the new game is a rebootSmiley Happy and they have said for the reboot they are trying to make it popular for all three parties and not just nintendo (even though the game set between lords of shadow 1 and 2 is for the 3ds XD), but itd be an interesting third party character, i just feel like hed fit better in all-stars because i feel like hed be too powerful and get very easy ring outs Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 71 of 277 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

DeadMan9007 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
Also, I have to go Rayman over Ezio also. I mean, HE'S THE GODDAMN RAYMAN!

Rayman has a better chance to get into the new Smash Brothers than this game, with his new game being a Wii U exclusive and whatnot.

With Assassin's Creed, Sony and Ubisoft has a stronger bond with this franchise, with there being AC PS3/Vita packs coming soon. So an Assassin's Creed character in this game is likely, but not set in stone, with other 3rd party characters being considered and the amount of 3rd party characters allowed in this being a low amount(I think 7 was the number).

I know, but still, one exclusive doesn't bind him to it. Ubisoft has even said that they're considering making Legends multi-platform instead.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 72 of 277 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Personally, I feel Castlevania would be better in Smash Bros, with Simon Belmont as the representative and replacing Snake as the Konami representative since Metal Gear should stick with All-Stars. Castlevania has always been majorly Nintendo-oriented and I've been a nigh supporter of this idea.

Simon Belmont

i know what you mean lol, but the new game is a rebootSmiley Happy and they have said for the reboot they are trying to make it popular for all three parties and not just nintendo (even though the game set between lords of shadow 1 and 2 is for the 3ds XD), but itd be an interesting third party character, i just feel like hed fit better in all-stars because i feel like hed be too powerful and get very easy ring outs Smiley Happy

Don't worry, there's this thing called character balance. Smiley Happy But I understand your opinion though and respect it.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 73 of 277 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

DeadMan9007 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Rayman has a better chance to get into the new Smash Brothers than this game, with his new game being a Wii U exclusive and whatnot.

With Assassin's Creed, Sony and Ubisoft has a stronger bond with this franchise, with there being AC PS3/Vita packs coming soon. So an Assassin's Creed character in this game is likely, but not set in stone, with other 3rd party characters being considered and the amount of 3rd party characters allowed in this being a low amount(I think 7 was the number).

I know, but still, one exclusive doesn't bind him to it. Ubisoft has even said that they're considering making Legends multi-platform instead.

i'd love if they didSmiley Happy I don't see myself buying a Wii U too soon, only because i wanna see what sony/microsoft has, even though i probably wont buy the next x box, plus i still have to get a vita, already got the 3ds around the time it came out.

Message 74 of 277 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Whaaaat Rayman over Ezio though that's sooo wild : ( ... Now I want them both in the game so I can use Ezio to fight Rayman.. I know, I know, Rayman is a first generation icon though I get it...............
Message 75 of 277 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Simon Belmont

Don't worry, there's this thing called character balance. Smiley Happy But I understand your opinion though and respect it.

thanks lol im not saying he shouldnt be in super smash;p just saying i think hed be a cool character for these type of games, but simon will be in the 3ds game, so i can see him being in the next smash.

Message 76 of 277 (189 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

DeadMan9007 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Ubisoft is considering but the decision might not be final either. I do see a game like Rayman Legends being on the Vita though.

Message 77 of 277 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Only 9 days until sony conference at Gamescom, where Superbot may be revealing the next 4 characters. (May be on the 15th, I'm not sure.)

Let's get pumped.

Haven't read any of the 7 pages existing, because, really?
another senseless thread about Gamescom? (i don't care what you answer, i won't read it anyway, I gues that's the first thread I ignore, forever) Smiley Mad

EDIT: and tomorrow, will it still be 9 days? (duh)

----------
K to the U to the D to the O
Feel free to visit our chat: http://xat.com/psavengers
Message 78 of 277 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

i dont hate the new dante at all (at least since they fixed the smoking thing) he curses too much though

but my argument against him being in this game is that he is not a memorable playstation character yet (not an all star) while the old dante is

is this reasoning really so bad

I can definitely agree with that, especially the cursing thing (Although it could provide some pretty funny conversations, lol.) I agree that Old Dante is the rightful heir, but I totally wouldn't mind if it was New Dante anyways.

if the new DMC game comes out and is great then i will have no arguments against new dante anymore

but if it comes out and it sucks we will be stuck with him

thats the main thing im worried about

eh thats true, but what if hes a great character in all-stars, but than his game sucks? would you still hate that hes in all-stars?

nah id just use an alt costume but i adapt far easier then most people

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 79 of 277 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

White11Shadouw wrote:

NXavier787 wrote:

Only 9 days until sony conference at Gamescom, where Superbot may be revealing the next 4 characters. (May be on the 15th, I'm not sure.)

Let's get pumped.

Haven't read any of the 7 pages existing, because, really?
another senseless thread about Gamescom? (i don't care what you answer, i won't read it anyway, I gues that's the first thread I ignore, forever) Smiley Mad

EDIT: and tomorrow, will it still be 9 days? (duh)

its actually not even about gamescom anymore Smiley Happy, i forgot thats what the thread was originally about XD

Message 80 of 277 (178 Views)
0 Likes