CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
The rumor is 2 leaked, 2 unleaked.

I think Superbot actually said that. 

i think they did too lol, it doesnt matter to me, trailers for the leaked characters would be great, im actually hoping we see raiden and dante trailers, i want to see which dante it is Smiley Happy Hoping for new dante xD

Why? He tottaly suck compared to the real Dante

i actually dont think hes that bad, at first he was pretty bad, but if you look, capcom WANTED him this way, the original creators pretty much created this character, so we have to trust them if you are a fan, plus its more devil may cry, im sure its going to be good, i like ninja theory as a company Smiley Happy

I totally agree with the above. However, i don't really feel like I'm in the mood for posting the zillionth defense argument for New Dante, so I'll just sit back and watch the sparks fly by. Smiley Happy

haha thanks Smiley Tongue ive defended him a lot too, there is no real reason to hate against him Smiley Happy

i dont hate the new dante at all (at least since they fixed the smoking thing) he curses too much though

but my argument against him being in this game is that he is not a memorable playstation character yet (not an all star) while the old dante is

is this reasoning really so bad

I can definitely agree with that, especially the cursing thing (Although it could provide some pretty funny conversations, lol.) I agree that Old Dante is the rightful heir, but I totally wouldn't mind if it was New Dante anyways.

but this is also about playstations future;p personally instead of dante id prefer gabriel from castlevania lords of shadow, i feel like theyd play the same, or gabriel would play like ganon/captain falcon in smash (because of his punch) but he could also fly like icarus with his wings >.> maybe hed be too OP

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 61 of 277 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Re: 9 more days.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

i dont hate the new dante at all (at least since they fixed the smoking thing) he curses too much though

but my argument against him being in this game is that he is not a memorable playstation character yet (not an all star) while the old dante is

I can definitely agree with that, especially the cursing thing (Although it could provide some pretty funny conversations, lol.) I agree that Old Dante is the rightful heir, but I totally wouldn't mind if it was New Dante anyways.

if the new DMC game comes out and is great then i will have no arguments against new dante anymore

but if it comes out and it sucks we will be stuck with him

thats the main thing im worried about

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 62 of 277 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

And since the Rayman reboot was so successful, there's a greater possibility of him being in. I mean, aside from being part of the PS1 classics.

theres also the sequel comingSmiley Happy so that could boost chances too

The sequel seems to be Wii U exclusive at the moment, so theres a possibility that rayman could be in the next smash Smiley Surprised adore smash bros, but I think rayman would fit in this game better, since he was basically born and bred on the playstation brand having most of his success and popualrity here Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 63 of 277 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

if the new DMC game comes out and is great then i will have no arguments against new dante anymore

but if it comes out and it sucks we will be stuck with him

thats the main thing im worried about

eh thats true, but what if hes a great character in all-stars, but than his game sucks? would you still hate that hes in all-stars?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 64 of 277 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

Personally, I feel Castlevania would be better in Smash Bros, with Simon Belmont as the representative and replacing Snake as the Konami representative since Metal Gear should stick with All-Stars. Castlevania has always been majorly Nintendo-oriented and I've been a nigh supporter of this idea.

Simon Belmont

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 65 of 277 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:
Personally, I feel Castlevania would be better in Smash Bros, with Simon Belmont as the representative and replacing Snake as the Konami representative since Metal Gear should stick with All-Stars. Castlevania has always been majorly Nintendo-oriented and I've been a nigh supporter of this idea.

Agreed, that one coming for 3DS looks awesome, getting that for sure this year. Alot of Nintendo fans also want "Travis Touchdown" from No More Heroes in the next smash, Im not too familiar on the guy I've got the 1st game for wii just need to get round to play it

Rayman for all stars
Message 66 of 277 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Well here are my guess's
2 leaked characters
Ratchet and clank
Nariko
2 unleaked characters
I think there will be a ubisoft rep with everything they have going on that day so im going to say connor
Crash.
Message 67 of 277 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Frinker wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Agreed, that one coming for 3DS looks awesome, getting that for sure this year. Alot of Nintendo fans also want "Travis Touchdown" from No More Heroes in the next smash, Im not too familiar on the guy I've got the 1st game for wii just need to get round to play it

I'm also getting Mirror of Fate also! (Simon and Alucard FTW!)

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 68 of 277 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

Can someone give a source to the whole 2 Unleaked, 2 leaked thing?

Message 69 of 277 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:
Also, I have to go Rayman over Ezio also. I mean, HE'S THE GODDAMN RAYMAN!

Rayman has a better chance to get into the new Smash Brothers than this game, with his new game being a Wii U exclusive and whatnot.

With Assassin's Creed, Sony and Ubisoft has a stronger bond with this franchise, with there being AC PS3/Vita packs coming soon. So an Assassin's Creed character in this game is likely, but not set in stone, with other 3rd party characters being considered and the amount of 3rd party characters allowed in this being a low amount(I think 7 was the number).

Message 70 of 277 (360 Views)
0 Likes