Survivor
2494 posts

Re: 9 more days.

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Frinker wrote:

I think Count can agree with when I say all you guys are awesome here on the forum bar a couple of trolls who i will not announce publically yet...heres a Paul Gale inspired Hint for one of them l

guys! i dont think it has anything to do with the watermelon! look at the colors...or maybe its the white background?

LOL! Thanks guys for your support. This community truly is one of the best I've seen in my forum experiences across the web.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 51 of 277 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Frinker wrote:

LouisNp wrote:

Am I the only one who would prefer Rayman over Ezio?

No not at all, hes my most anticipated character right now, Id give my limbs for the guy lololol

wut u did thar.png

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 52 of 277 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Also, I have to go Rayman over Ezio also. I mean, HE'S THE GODDAMN RAYMAN!
Message 53 of 277 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
The rumor is 2 leaked, 2 unleaked.

I think Superbot actually said that. 

i think they did too lol, it doesnt matter to me, trailers for the leaked characters would be great, im actually hoping we see raiden and dante trailers, i want to see which dante it is Smiley Happy Hoping for new dante xD

Why? He tottaly suck compared to the real Dante

i actually dont think hes that bad, at first he was pretty bad, but if you look, capcom WANTED him this way, the original creators pretty much created this character, so we have to trust them if you are a fan, plus its more devil may cry, im sure its going to be good, i like ninja theory as a company Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 54 of 277 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

i think they did too lol, it doesnt matter to me, trailers for the leaked characters would be great, im actually hoping we see raiden and dante trailers, i want to see which dante it is Smiley Happy Hoping for new dante xD

i actually dont think hes that bad, at first he was pretty bad, but if you look, capcom WANTED him this way, the original creators pretty much created this character, so we have to trust them if you are a fan, plus its more devil may cry, im sure its going to be good, i like ninja theory as a company Smiley Happy

I totally agree with the above. However, i don't really feel like I'm in the mood for posting the zillionth defense argument for New Dante, so I'll just sit back and watch the sparks fly by. Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 277 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I totally agree with the above. However, i don't really feel like I'm in the mood for posting the zillionth defense argument for New Dante, so I'll just sit back and watch the sparks fly by. Smiley Happy

haha thanks Smiley Tongue ive defended him a lot too, there is no real reason to hate against him Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 277 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

And since the Rayman reboot was so successful, there's a greater possibility of him being in. I mean, aside from being part of the PS1 classics.

Message 57 of 277 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

And since the Rayman reboot was so successful, there's a greater possibility of him being in. I mean, aside from being part of the PS1 classics.

theres also the sequel comingSmiley Happy so that could boost chances too

Message 58 of 277 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

haha thanks Smiley Tongue ive defended him a lot too, there is no real reason to hate against him Smiley Happy

i dont hate the new dante at all (at least since they fixed the smoking thing) he curses too much though

but my argument against him being in this game is that he is not a memorable playstation character yet (not an all star) while the old dante is

is this reasoning really so bad

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 59 of 277 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CountMario wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PowerfullPepe wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

i dont hate the new dante at all (at least since they fixed the smoking thing) he curses too much though

but my argument against him being in this game is that he is not a memorable playstation character yet (not an all star) while the old dante is

is this reasoning really so bad

I can definitely agree with that, especially the cursing thing (Although it could provide some pretty funny conversations, lol.) I agree that Old Dante is the rightful heir, but I totally wouldn't mind if it was New Dante anyways.

Message 60 of 277 (83 Views)
0 Likes