Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: 9 more days.

Aug 5, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Ezio makes sense. But I'm gonna say based on his lukewarm reception in Soul Calibur 5, Superbot might second guess the idea of having Ezio in.

Also, Cloud can be more than a swordman. With the use of magic, summons, and items, there can be more versatility to Cloud's moveset.

yeah lol i was just saying desmond would make more sense thoug,h than have the others as costumes. I would love to see cloud, but wouldnt mind lightning in the game Smiley Very Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 277 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Im going away for a week on saturday most likely without internet access, its gonna suck if all you guys are partying and raving about an awesome character like crash being announced and Im stuck on a cold beach in wales Smiley Sad when the announcments are made, everyone spare a thought for me, then maybe... just maybe some beautiful magic will occur and the announcments will be transported to my head thanks to the wonderous bond of this community

Rayman for all stars
Message 32 of 277 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Don't worry, Frinker. Just look at the board for a split second when you get back. If there's no Crash threads, you'll know who made it in.
Message 33 of 277 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Yess that's why cloud would be so awesomee!! Cmon everyoneeee know ff7 was the best ff to date. Plus he's soooo versitle his level 3 could be his Icirus (pretty sure I spelt that wrong) summoning!! Ohh mannn think about it Superbot!!
Message 34 of 277 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Im going away for a week on saturday most likely without internet access, its gonna suck if all you guys are partying and raving about an awesome character like crash being announced and Im stuck on a cold beach in wales Smiley Sad when the announcments are made, everyone spare a thought for me, then maybe... just maybe some beautiful magic will occur and the announcments will be transported to my head thanks to the wonderous bond of this community

no phone to access the internet or computer? D: we shall think of you, good luck on your trip

Message 35 of 277 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I was thinking more Omnislash for his level 3 super, seeing as how that was his ultimate limit break. His level 2 could be Neo Bahamut.
Message 36 of 277 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Don't worry, Frinker. Just look at the board for a split second when you get back. If there's no Crash threads, you'll know who made it in.

if you look Smiley Tongue besides this morning there havent really been any crash threads all day.

Message 37 of 277 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Frinker wrote:

First Harley goes and now Frinker. My Internet world is crumbling apart pice by piece! I'll make sure to use my telepathy to transport my thoughts into your min at the announcements, okay?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 38 of 277 (119 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Haha oh wait just remembered my phone does have internet as slow as it is,  still think of me though Smiley Wink

Rayman for all stars
Message 39 of 277 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Don't worry CountMario, you've always got me!

...Anyone? No?

Message 40 of 277 (114 Views)