Lara croft
And lastly the superbot
Message 21 of 46 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Re: 5 Deserving 1st Party Characters as DLC

Nov 29, 2012
Persona is first party and I believe so is king of cosmos and basically klonoa cause all Nintendo did was improve graphics for a ac rep aveline then first female assassin ps exclusive and I see her being big in the future. And barret or tifa from ff 7 they are ps exclusives and cool
Message 22 of 46 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Soul calibur 3 was ps exclusive so olacton he was only in sc 3 and is cool I think lara is ps exclusive and juliet because her gameplay would be great and if we get close to her now who knows maybe a sequal will br ps exclusive
Message 23 of 46 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Solid Snake?
Soon is almost... too late!
Message 24 of 46 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

You people have some terrible taste...

Lammy (UmJammer Lammy)

"My guitar is in my mind", anything is a guitar. You can get a curious moveset from this.

Evil Lord Badman (What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?)

Summon monsters, use the pickaxe. Again an original moveset.

Iota (Tearaway) and Kutaro (Puppeteer)

Way better chooses for new games than any gun wielder lol Magic fingers and papercrafts for Iota and the scissors for Kutaro.

Any of Sony's JRPG character (Alundra, Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms, Dark Cloud, Legaia...)

Come on, you can get some cool stuff from there.

Message 25 of 46 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I really wish people would do their homework before dismissing a Resistance rep as a generic human shooter. Look up any fan made moveset for a Resistance rep and you'll see that they will play wildly different to Radec or Drake. The weapons are a hell of a lot more interesting and wacky. The secondary fires of each gun will make great moves that give them a unique place in the roster and there is so much potential for awesome supers. Before dismissing a character as generic, try actually playing the game or at least look up some gameplay videos before making stupid statements.

And for those saying they'd prefer a chimera over Hale, as if it'd be some massive difference. The moveset would be nearly EXACTLY the same, all that would be different is looks, why does it matter so much that we have an alien and not a human? I just find the idea of a generic, non special chimera as a character, something that you literally kill thousands of in the games, as a character, to be so weird. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 26 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 29, 2012

replace nathan hale, we allready have enough shooter characters, and there is resistance things in the game so that ip is in the game

Message 27 of 46 (98 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Nobody cares about Nathan Hale..just like  nobody loves milhouse Smiley Frustrated

Message 28 of 46 (97 Views)
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Xeno before you judge check yourself your list sucks umjammy lammy really dude we could just have a rocker pack and umjammy have a rock concert battle against daft punk. It would be a mashup of umjammy lammy and dj hero
Message 29 of 46 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Umjammer my bad I just like saying jammy lammy more catchy
Message 30 of 46 (88 Views)
0 Likes