Wastelander
768 posts

Re: 5 Deserving 1st Party Characters as DLC

Nov 29, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

So let's just include more generic human shooters because they are Sony and not because they will actually be different or interesting to the game?

That's like let's ruin the game for the sake of glorifying franchises instead of making a fun game. Emmett though generic has at least a good "build & battle" system, otherwise if he was jsut using his guns again it would be a terrible choice to include him. The only reason is that we hope his build and battle will bring something new to the table or at the very least not be a generic gun slinger.

I don't see why people have problem with 3rd party characters if they can really be fun for the game and that it HAS to be a sony character even if that character is boring as hell to include in this game. They might be interesting in their own games no denying that but adding more characters to this game should be based on quality to the game not glory to the franchises.

love how ppl say generic shoother chars lol first resistance is all but a generic shooter and yeah lets put more sword characters since raiden/nariko/sirDan/Dante and heck even spike dont use swords enough on this game lol we have too many sword combo users already so adding could/sora would  be so diferent using sword combos aswhell Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 46 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Loco roco blob, or a moi moi, papo and yo, a dog from Tokyo jungle, the journey guy, the dude in the game Pain(one of my favorite psn games ever just cause of how silly it was). All of those could be characters owned by Sony, that aren't just generic sword/shooter human guys. There's ALOT of Sony owned franchises that should've been showed in this game that weren't:/
Message 12 of 46 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I don't understand how, say Gabriel Logan, could ruin the quality of the game if its your choice to buy him...

If you want a game showcasing the best of Sony's history... well you're going to have to face the fact that Sony has a lot of guns and swords.
Message 13 of 46 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I dont think any of the characters in the game are generic human gunslingers, I have more of a problem with dante, nariko, kratos, raiden and heck even spike. It just seems like the same attack combos with all of them. Nathan drake has an AWESOME variety in his moveset, completely different then everybody else's..
Message 14 of 46 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 29, 2012
i'm pretty sure if nathan hale would appear on the game, he would play differently from radec...
Play For Fun!
Message 15 of 46 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 29, 2012

1-nooooo...too generic bold marine..better a chimera

2-maybe. for now, the game have not a rpg character.

3-of course, but the ico team are sissy girls.

4-hell no..too realistic and humanoid,,what would be his tricks?, beat you with the newpapers?

5- i really dont know about him.

6-maybe,,but is another shoot character.

Message 16 of 46 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

If we absolutely must have a resistence rep, I wouldn't mind a Chimera.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 17 of 46 (108 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 29, 2012

you wanna SONY characters, that can give some funplay on the game?..lets think..

We have wander...yeah,,bows-arrows-sword...interesting.

We have Tag,,,maybe the captain falcon on the team...fast moves.

we also have, Lammy, kind of parapa, but more rock than rap...yeah, why not...

Tomba,,interesting, a caveman that can trows enemys.

Robbit, a robbot with full arsenal, and jump very high...and very cool soundtrack too.

We can have for the future DLC, the guy from "Tearaway", you know, that paper character, can give a really interesting moveset..

same with Kutaro from the Puppeter...

Well...they you have some INTERESTING gameplay characters...not only shooting-humanoids characters..

Message 18 of 46 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 29, 2012
A persona rep
A re rep
Prince of persia or ac rep
King of cosmos
Klonoa
And a ff rep
Message 19 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 29, 2012

we are talking about 1rst party Smiley Tongue..

Message 20 of 46 (98 Views)
0 Likes