Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Forum Tourny! (No petition :) )

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

If you do make your own, can it please be 2v2, Chaos? I just LOVE tag-team battling!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 71 of 654 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

Maybe a 20$ Dollar PSN card... and named it Ep1c Tourny and Once a month we will fight Smiley Wink

AND CHAOS! You name yours Cha0s, it will be the tag team version of mine... Not meant to take credit or anything Smiley Tongue Or it could be the  double ..version of mine Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 72 of 654 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Nice Smiley Happy
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 73 of 654 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 19, 2012

CountMario wrote:

If you do make your own, can it please be 2v2, Chaos? I just LOVE tag-team battling!

Well I'm not going to claim 2v2 lol When it comes down to a tournament it'll ride on the success and reliability of the person hosting it. I don't see myself ever doing a huge one. But I could see myself organizing one that's 16 players (practice run.) The more people you have the more no shows will happen.

And a 2v2 will rely on people having friends or agreeing to be with someone. This is the forum tournaments after all Smiley Surprised

But for now, this is Epics time to shine! I think after 2 - 3 tournaments it'll get set in stone. I'll host one if people want it / care about it. The more tournaments = more fun.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 74 of 654 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Well I'm not going to claim 2v2 lol When it comes down to a tournament it'll ride on the success and reliability of the person hosting it. I don't see myself ever doing a huge one. But I could see myself organizing one that's 16 players (practice run.) The more people you have the more no shows will happen.

And a 2v2 will rely on people having friends or agreeing to be with someone. This is the forum tournaments after all Smiley Surprised

But for now, this is Epics time to shine! I think after 2 - 3 tournaments it'll get set in stone. I'll host one if people want it / care about it. The more tournaments = more fun.

I know, I know. I just love playing with other people since I rarely get the opportunity to, so I guess I'm just excited for participating in many tournaments. Smiley Very Happy

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 75 of 654 (244 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: First Annual Ep1c Tourny! (No petition :) )

Jul 19, 2012

This all sounds good. Seeing how a beat all my friends and siblings at super smash I think I stand a fair chance...

Photobucket
Message 76 of 654 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 19, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

Maybe a 20$ Dollar PSN card... and named it Ep1c Tourny and Once a month we will fight Smiley Wink

AND CHAOS! You name yours Cha0s, it will be the tag team version of mine... Not meant to take credit or anything Smiley Tongue Or it could be the  double ..version of mine Smiley Tongue

And lol I think I have a few name suggestions. I thought about this the other day. I smiled seeing someone finally make a thread. I was going to make a thread closer to the games release so people don't forget. But no worries, I'll bump this baby up closer to the time to remind the forum members lol

Anyways if I make a tournament (amongst plenty of others who will make one I'm sure.) It'll be:

1. The Chaos Tournament

2. Crown of Chaos

3. Kings and Queens of Chaos

or something along those lines. And with each addition to the tournament just add # with the number. And letting people know who won each tournament.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 77 of 654 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 19, 2012
i want in
Message 78 of 654 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 19, 2012

We need more people! Come on guys! 

Photobucket
Message 79 of 654 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

We need to keep this thread on top guys, so more people will see it.

Also, Epic you should remove "Annual" from the title since its going to be once a month.

Message 80 of 654 (219 Views)
0 Likes