Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Forum Tourny! (No petition :) )

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
It would be awesome if superbot backed the tourny and gave the winner a prize lol that would be sweet!!!

Fifty bucks says that all it will be is a personal congrats from the SuperBot team.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 61 of 654 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 19, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
It would be awesome if superbot backed the tourny and gave the winner a prize lol that would be sweet!!!

That would blow my mind!!

- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 62 of 654 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 19, 2012
I'm up for it
Message 63 of 654 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 19, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:

Acually I might do a prize... Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 64 of 654 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Oh and a few more ideas! lol

1. Have a section (all of these ideas in your initial comment) for rivalries. So anyone who wants to fight someone, have it set up. So people can have there first battle truly count. Make people excited, work out any beef if there is any. Basically, If I want to battle you. Set it up as Chaos - > Epic. That's an example though! And more then 1 person can demand for someone, but either make it first come first serve or something.

2. List the people who are for sure going to attend. A lot of people say "I'm in" but never mean it.

3. A date, listing time zones and the time for said match. If someone can't make it, have perhaps a no show, and all 3 advance? And if only 2 or 1 show up then I'm sure you can tweak the standings so the matches work out. If all 4 don't show then just eliminate that section of the bracket, letting the 4 who would've had to fight making 1 a loser all advance.

4. Eventually a 2 v 2 tournament would be nice.

That is awesome and I love your ideas, they sound great!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 65 of 654 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 19, 2012
20$ PSN card
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 66 of 654 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Firstly I applaud this thread. I was thinking about doing something along the lines of "The Chaos tournament" and one day I will. But It's nice to see someone finally made a thread. So firstly, you might as well give this tournament a sweet name. i'd also recommend making sure the initial post is more eye catching. Near the bottom you should put the answers to the decisions in a different color or something.

I agree for 1v1v1v1 alongside a stock battle set up.

Write me down because I'm all in.

And make a ranking! As reliable as possible lol. We don't know what kind of set up the game will have but if it doesn't have a simple and easy to use tournament layout we can keep track of the winners in this. Make the thread quite unique. And keeping in mind I'm sure multiple people will want to host tournaments so, might as well call this the

FIRST ANNUAL EPIC TOURNAMENT or something lol

But wouldn't that be once a year? How about once a month? But this tourney needs a Street Fighter like name like:

THE FIRST EVER UNOFFICIAL SUPER ULTIMATE NERVE RACKING TURBO EXCITING KICKASS TOURNAMENT!!!!

Message 67 of 654 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

hmmm, Thats a bit short for something on this sort of scale....

Photobucket
Message 68 of 654 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jul 19, 2012

I'm in

Death_by_Ownage-Sig.png

Message 69 of 654 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 19, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Firstly I applaud this thread. I was thinking about doing something along the lines of "The Chaos tournament" and one day I will. But It's nice to see someone finally made a thread. So firstly, you might as well give this tournament a sweet name. i'd also recommend making sure the initial post is more eye catching. Near the bottom you should put the answers to the decisions in a different color or something.

I agree for 1v1v1v1 alongside a stock battle set up.

Write me down because I'm all in.

And make a ranking! As reliable as possible lol. We don't know what kind of set up the game will have but if it doesn't have a simple and easy to use tournament layout we can keep track of the winners in this. Make the thread quite unique. And keeping in mind I'm sure multiple people will want to host tournaments so, might as well call this the

FIRST ANNUAL EPIC TOURNAMENT or something lol

But wouldn't that be once a year? How about once a month? But this tourney needs a Street Fighter like name like:

THE FIRST EVER UNOFFICIAL SUPER ULTIMATE NERVE RACKING TURBO EXCITING KICKASS TOURNAMENT!!!!

Aha was a simple suggestion but yes, annual would imply a year. He could do anything but I think using his PSN name is key for recognition. If it goes well it could end up being the EPIC TOURNAMET #20 or something. I'll for sure see how this plays out and one day make my own.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 70 of 654 (260 Views)
0 Likes