2494 posts

Re: Forum Tourny! (No petition :) )

Jul 19, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Oh, that's alright.

Plenty of tournaments + people always drop out. I recognize his name so I'm sure we will get to be in a tournament with him sometime soon. Not to mention I can see a few people organizing tournaments closer to the time. I'm pumped lol...but it's so far away.

Oh don't worry, I know that. I'm not sad or anything that he didn't make it. Smiley Happy

Smiley Tongue you can always challenge me lol But with my luck I won't get past the first round. I really won't have a clue until I get my hands on this game aha

lol, alright!

I CHALLENGE THEE, CHAOSDREAMS!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 181 of 654 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 19, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Oh, that's alright.

Plenty of tournaments + people always drop out. I recognize his name so I'm sure we will get to be in a tournament with him sometime soon. Not to mention I can see a few people organizing tournaments closer to the time. I'm pumped lol...but it's so far away.

Oh don't worry, I know that. I'm not sad or anything that he didn't make it. Smiley Happy

Smiley Tongue you can always challenge me lol But with my luck I won't get past the first round. I really won't have a clue until I get my hands on this game aha

lol, alright!

tumblr_lzuz47D9FV1r3nk7bo1_400.gif

I have waited for this day for about 2 minutes. Now we shall settle our scores and such over some unknown things and what not. A battle to declare something over something. We shall battle with our lives (limited and virtual) on the line! We are true warriors (on a console). In a few months we shall fight... lmao

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 182 of 654 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Could it please be Hazards Off, Items On. Because I mean c'mon, That's way more tournament than randomly getting blown up by a stage interference . Haha
Message 183 of 654 (76 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Oh, that's alright.

lol, alright!

tumblr_lzuz47D9FV1r3nk7bo1_400.gif

I have waited for this day for about 2 minutes. Now we shall settle our scores and such over some unknown things and what not. A battle to declare something over something. We shall battle with our lives (limited and virtual) on the line! We are true warriors (on a console). In a few months we shall fight... lmao

Message 184 of 654 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 19, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
Could it please be Hazards Off, Items On. Because I mean c'mon, That's way more tournament than randomly getting blown up by a stage interference . Haha

Sorry Harley your kinda outruled.. everyone wanted Hazards on items off and its been decided.. sorry Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 185 of 654 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 19, 2012
That seems so unlike you guys, haha. I would think everyone wanted opposite of that. But heyy, it's kool, it's still going to be amazing
Message 186 of 654 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

Sorry, I just had to do it, lol. But honestly, I'm in favor of having stage hazards as it makes players show more skill, provides time to give players a fair chance at redemption, and it is just really funny seeing people die by these things sometimes in the most unexpected way. Imagine Sweet Tooth about to pull off a Level 3 Super on players who have low AP, when all of a sudden, the Hydra breaks out in Metropolis and eats him.

Message 187 of 654 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: First Annual Ep1c Tourny! (No petition :) )

Jul 19, 2012

Lets do this Tounry TRUE genre style.

NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION!

Message 188 of 654 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: First Annual Ep1c Tourny! (No petition :) )

Jul 19, 2012
May i be put in as back up if someone drops out? C:
Message 189 of 654 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Jul 19, 2012

How does the tourney work if three people move forward?

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!