Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Re: 360 owners trashing All Stars

Jan 19, 2013

littlejcr wrote:
I own each of the big 3 consoles and I see some have their benefits and others their flaws. They are all equal imo and I see no reason for console wars.

I agree. PS is my primary console, but only because most of the games that excite me are on it.

I've got issues with Nintendo these days, but that comes from actually owning Nintendo consoles. They've gotten too big on gimmicks and nostalgia lately, and it's kinda depressing that their last original franchise idea (that wasn't Wii Fit or something) was Pikmin in 2003. And no, Nintendo, we don't need 4 New Super Mario Bros games!

Only reason I've never owned a Microsoft console is because nothing exclusive to Xbox particularly appeals to me. Doesn't mean that Halo and Gears Of War are BAD games, just that I have no interest in playing them.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 11 of 23 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

MLcharted wrote:
You cant go on a YouTube video without there being a console war in the comments..i'd understand Nintendo fans cuz All Stars undoubtedly borrows the general concept but plays n looks different..but why the **bleep** are this Xbox fanboys there? I always reply with " ur console doesnt even have enough exclusives to make a mascot game so why are u here".. They Mad Smiley Tongue

I don't think that is helping...

Yahtzee's got that covered.

It's a shame the comment section is full of PC elitists.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 23 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Dude just ignore it, I don't know if you've noticed but the console wars has been going on for years, let people be ignorant, after all the internet is literally infested with people who don't understand the concept of an opinion.
Message 13 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 19, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

MLcharted wrote:
You cant go on a YouTube video without there being a console war in the comments..i'd understand Nintendo fans cuz All Stars undoubtedly borrows the general concept but plays n looks different..but why the **bleep** are this Xbox fanboys there? I always reply with " ur console doesnt even have enough exclusives to make a mascot game so why are u here".. They Mad Smiley Tongue

Fab... we talked about those comment sections... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 14 of 23 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 19, 2013
my friend that switched to ps3 bashes xbox so much, he convinced his brother and dad to switch over and is constantly insulting our other friends for having an xbox, i'd like them to get a ps3 so i can play online with them, but im not gonna bash their choice, i personally wont go back to xbox, i spent too much money getting new xboxes when mine broke
Message 15 of 23 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5503 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I remember console wars during the Atari 2600 and colecovision age. Just have fun with it.

Message 16 of 23 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

MLcharted wrote:

Fab... we talked about those comment sections... 

Sorry, I usually read the OP then comment. I don't really bother to read through the whole thread sometimes. ^^;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 23 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 19, 2013

...I'm not a fanboy, but in many aspects I do prefer the Xbox as it has more of a friendly interface. I have never trashed All-Stars.

Message 18 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

...I'm not a fanboy, but in many aspects I do prefer the Xbox as it has more of a friendly interface. I have never trashed All-Stars.

I just have no games to truly care about on the Xbox anymore. 
-Halo is still solid, but not ambitious enough for the money being thrown at it.
-Microsoft pulled "People Can Fly" off of whatever wonderous project they were working on to make a prequel to the overly-gray, chest-high-wall space marine shooter Gears of War.
-Fable got worse with each iteration. (You can literally chew on the controller to beat the game in either II or III!)
-And Rareware is stuck making Xbox Avatar items... AVATAR ITEMS! 

*Jumps out of recently repaired window*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 19 of 23 (60 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Jan 19, 2013
hey man gears is actually a good franchise, don't be hatin
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 23 (50 Views)
0 Likes